Eventually leaving the store,  I make my way home. Half way home I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach as if someone is following me. Suddenly a van drove up next to me and 3 men dressed in black masks grabbed either arm whilst one of them putting a blind fold over me.
The car was moving but with my vision blocked I don't know where we we're going nor who these men were and what they want with me.

We come to a stop where one of them forcefully grabs me to walk. From the sound of their foot steps the place was big enough to have an echo.

"HELP! HELP!!" I shout as they tie me up with a rope behind me and my feet

"you can shout all you want but you'll never be heard" a husky voice says

"what do you even want!?" i say as they remove the blind fold from my eyes, looking around I see that they brought me to an abandoned warehouse. I remained silent as they explained everything.

"you know Daeho does have a pretty little daughter doesn't she?" A buff guy with a raspy voice grabs my face as I try to fight him. " if you must know kid, your father owes me money and well if he doesn't pay me back today then it's sad to see a girl like you leave this world so early" he winked making me want to throw up in his face.

I sat for a few hours before the 'boss' left with his accomplice leaving one guy behind.

"Don't I even get a chair!?" I looked at him annoyed

"Look pretty face, we won't kill you, we're just using you as leverage for your father to pay his debt" he shrugs. He turns the heel of his shoes and began walking away.

"Oi! Where the fuck are you going!?" I shouted at him

"I'm gonna piss, anyways I don't think you can leave tied up so bye for now"

Once he left I took a deep sigh. Why am I caught in a problem with Daeho?

Light began shining in my face as I see a piece of a glass bottle on the floor. I don't know what it's doing there but all I know is I need to get out. I looked around before slowly rolling myself and grabbing the glass piece to start cutting the rope. It worked, now I waited for the guy to fall asleep then I untied myself. sneaking out quietly but as I got towards the outside taking a big gasp of fresh air the guy holds me and brings me back into the warehouse. fuck.

"tututut if you try to run away we will shoot your little friend here" they hold a gun up to jungkook's head,they grab his head to show me his blood covered face.

"what did you do with him!?" i shout panicking

"jungkook! jungkook!" holding him in my arms

"I-im fine" he smiles making it hurt even more

"you sick monsters" i yell at them

"we're just waiting on one guest, your dad of course" he chuckles shutting the door

***

After god knows how long he door opens once again with my dad along holding a bag full of money.

"now let her go!" he yells as Jungkook who was lying on me with dried blood on his face wakes up.

Deep down inside I know something isn't right with the situation.

they wouldn't hand us over that easy?

The big bulky men grabbed me and pulling me away from Jungkook.

"Jungkook!" I yell "let Jungkook go!" i shout but the men chuckles

"Your dad said let her go meaning you, goodbye" he says, looking closely he grabs a gun and points in jungkooks direction as I fight out of the bulky man's grip.

B A N G ! ! B A N G !!

I look down to see blood before a tear escapes my eyes.

***

"DAHEE! DAHEE WAKE UP!!" A voice urgently calls my name.

Slowly opening my eyes as my vision adjusts to the light. I look to my side to see a blurred vision of someone as I struggle to speak.

"J-jungkook.." I smile "I'm- I'm glad you're safe" lifting my hand to his face rubbing my thumb across his cheeks before closing my eyes once again

dahee.. a faint voice calls me as I turn to see my mum

"umma!" I shout walking closer to her then hugging her tightly

"dahee, I love you, your brother and your dad, I love you all" she kissed me before she leaves abruptly. A feeling of falling suddenly came over me as I wake up in my hospital bed with the doctors surrounding me. I'm still having a hard time focusing.

"dahee are you okay!?" my brother asks worriedly "Dahee you lost your heart beat for a few minute their, i thought you left me" he explains

"I-im fine, j-jungkook.." i struggle to speak properly. my dad walks into the room as my brother raged at him

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID !! LOOK AT HER !!" he yells as my father slowly goes down onto his knees.

"forgive me" he speaks looking down at the ground

"as if you-" before my brother starts speaking I struggle to sit up from my bed

"stand up" I tell him "aren't you going to stand up?? I thought you're a man, why don't you toughen up as one, you're forgiven" I swallow my tears

"DAHEE!" he shouts

"WHAT! what's wrong with giving people second chances? I saw umma, and no matter what appa did to her she still loves him. It's just our bad luck that he loves some other woman" I stop speaking and turn away looking at the window, both of them shut up and looked at me. "I'm tired, I'm tired of living. you have no idea how much I wanted to run to umma to have her hold me but I couldn't because I can see in her eyes shes still sad. Everything needs to be fixed so she can rest in peace. We always run away oppa, we always move from country to country, places to places, I'm tired." i start breaking down crying

"dahee.." my brother says in a quite tone walking up to me than hugging me "I'm sorry"

***

As they all leave for the day I stay in my room going on my phone.

*knock knock*

Peeking through I see Bambam holding groceries.

"bambam your hair" I say pointing at it

"yeah I dyed it brown" he chuckles as he sets down the bags

After a while he finally speaks up

"dahee,what are we? because I'm confused are we friends or lovers because my point of view is that we're in between, Dahee I need you to tell me straight do you love Jungkook?" he asks out of nowhere and like that my heart panicked. That .. I finally know why.

A/N OOOOOO~ I'll post the finale tomorrow ^^