After listening to each others songs, we picked out some of the best out of each others and some further improvements that could be done.
"From what I've gathered, we should merge our styles to create a mellow R&B track, I mean I can work on the basis and beats and you guys and work the lyrical concept and together we can decide how to create the music video for example the story line" everyone nods once again in agreement. Whilst Jinyoung gets on creating the beats, me, Bambam and Yura continue to brainstorm ideas.
All was heard was typing with mellow beats Jinyoung was adding in the background.
"why am i still acting like this?" i sigh scribbling on my white piece of paper, everyone's gazes looks at me drawing what seems a never ending swirl.
"like what?" Jinyoung asks out of curiosity
"huh?" i stopped what i was drawing and looked over at them, "did i say that out loud?" i ask mentally slapping myself
"yeah, but you never gave me an answer" Jinyoung raises an eyebrow chuckling, i steal another glance of bambam before averting my eyes to Jinyoung,
"acting like um... i dont know what i was talking about, just ignore me" i smile, "do you guys want some more food? I'll go get them" making a quick exit out of Jinyoung room and back to mine.
I pace back and forth around my room, "breath Dahee, breath.." i grabbed the sweets and open my door to have Bambam waiting on the other side. "Bambam" i stare at him wide eyed, "what are you doing here? i was just getting some sweets, couldn't you wait ?" I laugh nervously
"i know you said to leave you alone but there's something i need to ask you, one final thing before i leave you for good" ouch. my heart went when he said 'one final thing before i leave you for good'
"what is it ?" i asked him looking into those big sparking eyes of his
"tell me honestly..do you love Jungkook?" his eyes attempt to search for the answer in my eyes, "tell me. do you honestly have no feelings for me that if i died you wouldn't care whatsoever? or are you just scared to return in my arms because of what happened before?"
"Yes" I roam the room with my eyes not wanting to stare into his knowing I'll be put into a trance instantly, "if you died.." I swallow the lump in my throat, "I won't care"
"then let me do this one final thing" I can hear his footsteps coming closer towards me until he spins me around, tucking my jet back hair away behind my ear. The traces of his fingers on my skin tingles ever so lightly making me feel warm, eventually he cups his hand around my cheeks and leans in with his eyes close as i do the same. My heart begins to race as our lips softly placed against one another, each returning the kiss. this yearning that i had before when i was with him, the time seemed to freeze in this beautiful moment i had. Years of memories we shared with one another returned, like that day in the rain where he first kissed me and made me feel so secure that no one could hurt me. Yesterday when i had fallen and our lips touched ever so lightly, no one but him in my life that mattered. Again he moves in deeper to actually kiss me, his arms circled around my waist and in total synchronization with each other I place my hand on his chest as the kiss becomes more passionate. i can tell he missed me the way i missed feeling his scent lingering around me for a while. he moves away from kissing my lips to my jawline making me tilt my head back slightly as he places soft butterfly kisses on my neck making a whisper of a moan escape. once again he moves to my mouth my hands moved to cup his cheeks the same way he did to mine. Finally he breaks the kiss.
"now tell me, you dont care for me"