It's been a week since the accident, me and Bambam started becoming closer. Angela stayed at my house until the doctors deemed minyoung unnie is ready to leave with my new nephew.

*ring ring*

"Dahee where are you I'm at your house?" My brother asks me

"oppa I'm in hospital, visiting a friend" I reply

"who?" I could hear the curiosity in his voice

i was thinking how he would react to it since it was bambam and he didn't like him.

"can you put minyoung unnie on phone?" He does as I say.

"what is it dahee?" she asks sounding tired yet happy

"first of all congratulations unnie!! I'm in the hospital with Angela and Bambam. He should be out hopefully this afternoon if the final results are good"

"What!?" I hear my brother in the background "you're with BamBam!?"

"Unnie..." I mentally slap myself "I'm on speaker aren't I?"

"Why didn't you tell me!?" My brother shouts, "I'm going to get you now!" The line ends.

I take a deep sigh.

Bambam sits on the bed, changed out of the hospital gown and into comfortable clothes of his own. We wait for the doctors to arrive along with the papers to sign bambam's freedom from the hospital.

"hello bambam", the doctor says to him "well you seem much better thanks to your helper and as I said you need to take it easy and make sure you don't suffer so much stress"

After they leave we wait for the final results. Suddenly the door burst open with my brother dragging me.

"YOU! STAY AWAY FROM DAHEE!" he yells pulling me off the bed

"oppa!!" i yell as he cut me off

"no dahee you stay away from him did you forget what you went through?"

"no i didnt, oppa, he's the one that saved me, that got hurt because of me and it's my fault he's in this condition" i explain as he looks at me. 

Finally he managed to calm down and reaches his senses.

"I apologise i shouldn't have stormed up and release my anger" he looks at bambam

"that's okay hyung, congratulations on your baby boy, what's the name?" he asks

"minwoo" he says 

"Well now that we know you're going to be okay Bambam, I need to go" i say "I promised to help for a gig, you know, gotta get extra money" I chuckle

***

"hey dahee where were you?" zoe asks as she sets down the last chair off the table.

"sorry, I was looking after my friend" i say helping her

"so the person who was meant to sing left the gig last minute so can you sing?"she suggests

"but you can sing, why don't you?" I ask her

"it's all in english so you're fine and I hurt my voice, we are desperate, one song, one night dahee?" she asks looking at me using her puppy eyes.

"fine, since you were one of the first people who helped me when I first moved here. What song?" i ask

"well its called why can't it be by angeline quinto since shes going to america we want to give her an awesome welcome the song is from her album of out from a drama where she sings the soundtracks.

Night fall came and the bar was slowly getting filled.

"dahee!" zoe runs to me and hugs me "good luck!! since your last it's okay if there's mistakes" she smiles cheering me on.

i look at myself in the mirror one last time before I stand on the stage. I take a deep breath. I close my eyes and wait for my cue.

Once I open my eyes I see heeps of people. Among the audience i see my family, oppa, minyoung unnie, angela and minwoo with two people I love amongst them, Bambam and Jungkook.

- Angeline Quinto, Why can't it be -

You came along, unexpectedly

I was doing fine in my little world

Oh baby please don't get me wrong

'Cause I'm not complaining

But you see, you got my mind spinning

Why can't it be

Why can't it be the two of us

Why can't we be lovers

Only friends

You came along

At a wrong place, at a wrong time

Or was it me

I avoid to look at Jungkook and Bambam's faces as my real feelings are pouring out into the song. I close my eyes once again to concentrate and block my vision from their looks.

Baby I dream of you every minute

You're in my dreams

You're always in it

That's the only place I know

Where you could be mine

And I'm yours but only

Till I wake up ~

The audience starts clapping and having half of the audience almost crying. I loose confidence to look up at the audience as my heart seems to break.

I walk off the stage and sit down backstage to the empty dressing room to rest. Sitting down on the comfortable seats, I take a deep breathe drinking my water. The door knocks and minyoung unnie comes in.

"you did so well dahee!" She compliments me but I look at her misty eyed from the tears that are slowly forming.

"what's wrong dahee?" she asks looking at me worriedly

"unnie..what should I do ? my heart is messing me up" I sigh

"is it about bambam?" Questioning me with a worried look. I nod.

"and jungkook," I fiddle with my thumbs, "unnie I'm not sure if I like him or bambam, It's just when I'm with Bambam I feel happy like before when we we're in Thailand or when I was looking after him, how he saved me. But Jungkook, whenever I'm sad he makes me smile even though i want to be alone he's there always to comfort me"

"dahee.. remember what happened though, how your brother would react"

"when I was on stage I saw both of them looking at me, I didn't know where to stare because I see the hurt in their eyes, i feel guilty for that. I didn't mean to make Jungkook fall for me or for Bambam to get hurt, unnie what should I do?" i cry quietly as she hugs me tightly

"shh, it's fine. Sometimes I forget how old you actually are, you seem so mature. But Dahee, You can only ask yourself two things. is it the guilt of hurting jungkook your bestfriend or is it you never moved on fully from bambam and that's why your falling for him, why you're falling for both of them?"

A/N who would you pick if you were dahee and why?? ^-^