8

Immediately her eyes filled with rage.
"What did you just say!?" She talks between her teeth.

"Bitch." I smirk. She raises her arm up to slap me however the priciple was passing by.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!? YOO RACHEL TO MY OFFICE AT ONCE! AND YOU DAHEE! WE WILL SPEAK LATER ON. Go to the nurse"

____

Funny enough after the incident with Rachel, she was put into community service around the school picking up pieces of litter and scrapping gum off the desks. So far I only managed to make one friend, Sohyun. She was really kind and pretty also a tad girly but I can stick up with her. For weeks now I haven't seen any signs of Bambam or the other got7 members which im glad to of course.

As usual I go to my designated lessons and do the usual routine I've been doing for the past couple of weeks. Putting my books away in my locker, a hand grabs my shoulder and turns me around shoving me into the lockers.

"If you think your going to get away think again" she speaks with her annoying high pitch voice. At that very exact moment someone called her name.

"Rachel" she turns around to glare at the person but her eyes changed as soon as she saw Bambam.

"Oh bammie~ annyeong!" She winks at him letting go of me.

"What are you doing to Dahee??" He asks

"Nothing just playing around" she continues to act like an angel. I close my locker and walk away from those creatures.

"oh! Dahee your back" bambam follows me to the outdoor of the campus pointing out the cut one of the locks made on my lower back.

"Im fine" I coldly turn away from him.

"But your bleedi-" he attempts to hold onto my arm.

I shake him off until I stop and turn face to face with him. "I SAID IM FINE! I've been through worse remember!? Oh sorry. I forgot. You weren't their" I turn around and he said those words I hated to hear so much.

"I'm sorry" I don't know why but tears started to form up, "Dahee I'm sorry, I didn't mean to"

"Enough Bambam!" I turn around once again to face him. The cold wind blowing past my face, "don't say sorry if your going to do it over again" just like on cue the sunny city of seoul turned into depressing cloudy rain.

My tears started falling finding it hard to deciper which was my real tears. Bambam brings his hand closer to my face and wipes the tears away. The warmth of his hands against my cold skin. Why does this scene seem so familiar? I look up to see my reflection clearly in his eyes. Averting my eyes from his, I raise my arm to my face and place my hand over his. removeGripping on tightly to those big hands I remove the heat radiating from his hands.

The flashback begins.

A/N im sorry if parts aren't uploading :/