I close the door with my free hand while the other was busy making sure I don't spill this hot chocolate bc I'm not getting burnt. Not today.

I pulls the chair from under the desk and open the MacBook taking small sips here and there while checking my emails.

Immediately a hot gush of hot chocolate spat out hitting the wall instead of the Mac Book screen (thank God it took me ages to save up for that)

"Dear Jang Dahee
We are here to inform you that we saw your audition to SOPA (School of performing arts) and we are accepting you as one of our transfer students. We are willing to give you a place to stay and a plane ticket to travel here. We are excited that you chose SOPA as we see a lot of potential in you. We hope to see you soon!
- SOPA Staff"

My eyes widen. The word 'accepted' just stood right out. This must be a dream right? I pinch myself to feel a slight tingle. "I got accepted ..." i whisper under my breath as my smile grows from ear to ear. Jumping around my room like a crazy person I rejoice "I got accepted! I got accepted!", suddenly it hit me "I got accepted.. I'm going back to Korea.. But what if.." I sat on my bed as my older brother barges through the door.

"What happened!? Who died wait did someone try to take something from you!?" In his hand he carries a baseball bat scanning the room as if an actual criminal somehow manage to break into my room.

"Oppa! I got accepted to SOPA!" Dahee returns back to rejoicing on the news rather than reminicing in the past. She shows her brother the laptop with the email of acceptance.

"What!? That's good news!!" He sighs looking down putting a heavy hand on my shoulder,

"but we can't go we don't have enough money for plane tickets and our life is here in Thailand now" he explains

"Oppa, their sending me their meaning they will pay!" I replied

***

"We are now arriving at Icheon airport, Korea" Dahee wakes up straight away hearing the news of her arriving. Sliding the window shutter up to reveal the beautiful view of the land below. Everything seemes more simple compared to the life back home, although I miss my weird aas brother. Once the airplane finally landed she passes through migration and searches to find her luggage. Finally she is able to leave and see the main airport, a duty free on the he side with several cafes and places to eat. A driver from SOPA is waiting for Dahee holding a sign written with her name 'Jang Dahee' A high pitch squeal slightly escapes Dahee's mouth. 'This is really happening!!"

"Hello I'm Jang Dahee" she greeted the driver with a fancy hat and wearing a suit.

"I'm the driver for SOPA and I'm here to pick you up. I hope you will have a good time in Korea and SOPA, once we arrive their will be a person waiting who is in charge of overseas student"

She nods in response and went inside of the van putting in her earphones as she sit on the plush leather seat to stare outside and take in the little glimpses of seoul. All I could i think is "I'm back" but I'm scared that the past will come back to haunt me. I ended up sleeping during the journey as i had to be woken up by the driver.

"Mrs Jang Dahee, we are here" lucky for him i wasn't sleeping deeply enough for drool to come out of my mouth. What a first impression that would be. Taking my first few steps in SOPA as a beautiful woman with a luscious jet black hair walks up to me.
"Hello I'm Mrs Lee in charge of SOPA oversea students your Jang Dahee am I right?" She radiates with beauty from her head down to her toes.
"Erm yeah" I chuckled awkwardly, hoping she doesn't realize I was staring at her for too long.
"Lucky for us your Korean born and we see that you stayed in Thailand and Korea for a few years then moving to America for a number of years then moving to Thailand once again"
I nodded "I've moved to Europe as well" I laughed
"Thanks for telling us we can update your form, you must be very multi lingual then?" She asks me chuckling. How can someone laugh so pretty!?
"I guess" I smile.
She showed me around the whole school and campus briefly before dropping me off to my dorm. It was bigger compared to my room but it feels like home already. Unpacking my belongings and arranging everything. Opening up the plain wooden closet with the school uniform hung up with a hanger along with a name tag that says 'Jang Dahee' I can't wait to start my first official day! I filled in my planner and looked at my schedule that Mrs Lee gave me.
As I was unpacking my things I found the picture of me and my best friend in Thailand I called him Bambam because his real name was too long and I couldn't pronounce it properly. I don't want to sound vain but we looked so cute, I chuckle as I remembered when he was my first crush but shit happened.. I guess, I smile bitterly reminiscing.

[ A/N im re publishing this bc idk I found it really bad so I made some improvements^^ ]