2 months later.

It's been two months since the last time I actually spoke to Dahee, with each day that passed us the quicker I feel her drifting away but by bit. I open my locker watching a piece of paper falls to the floor. I check my surroundings before I pick up the scrunched hello paper.

"Jungkook I need to talk to you, basement at break. It's time.

- Yoo Rachel"

Immediately reading the paper I scrunched it back up again and throwing it to the nearby bin. It's time.

The bell rings for break and I stroll casually to the old and dusty basement of the school.
"Just in time" she rolls her eyes at me
"What is this your talking about Rachel, what's the plan?" I ask her
"Tonight Dahee is going to JYP ent to see bambam and she's gonna get more surprised than bammie is. Basically be ready because hearts will break" she laughs.
"Anyways Jungkook, thank you for not interfering. I hope that you'd get the person who loves you because you deserve it." I furrow my brows at her because for once what she's saying makes sense, come to think about it I never actually thought why she wanted that bambam.
"Why do you even want to do this? Can't you see they'll both be in pain? And bambam won't love you the same way as Dahee, he won't love yo-" she cuts me off,
"Shut up!" She yells at me. "You know the answer to that question because it's the same damn reason why you want bambam out of Dahee's life. To remember what used to be. I was there for bambam during his training, I saw him suffer then succeed. He started avoiding me after that damn Dahee girl came into the picture, that's why I'll take back what's mine jungkook and especially you cant stop me" her piercing eyes hiding the pain of the past stares straight into my eyes before she stormed away. I sit on the dusty ground baffled at her words. It's all true, we had the same reasonings that's why I made the deal, that's why I'm going to hurt the woman I love. I take a deep sigh, "jungkook don't do this to her, you need to do something" I tell myself but my conscious fights back don't be stupid jungkook ah~ you're so close!

***

Quickly, I rush home to get ready to surprise bammie during his practice tonight with yugyeom who knows of my plan.

Whilst holding the food in my hands I look up at the big JYP building seeing the got7 poster displayed outside. I smile as yugyeom comes down from the practice room.
"Dahee , come here, I'll help you with this" taking the food from my hands and leading me to the practice room.
"It's only us two in there since we wanted to get some extra practice but I'll leave you two once we get outside the door. I nod with my smile moving from ear to ear.
"Here ya go" he hands me back the food outside the door of the practice room before he heads out.
"Bammie~" I open the door but I wish I didn't. The food dropped in slow motion where as my heart just broke on the spot in a million pieces.
"Da-Dahee" his eyes were wide open with the lip stick stains on him and hickeys on his neck. I shake my head not wanting to believe anything that's happening but bambam runs up to me.
"Dahee it's not what it looks like" he holds my arms, "Dahee I love you" he hugs me tightly as my tears silently fell in his warm embrace. I push him away.
"Stop this bambam, I've heard you say that so many times and yet the ending is always the same, it's best if I leave.. I hope you're happy." Wiping the tears running out of the building and catching a taxi.
Immediately I take my phone out and scroll to Jungkooks name.
"Dahee~ you finally called me up, you haven't been ringing me in ages~" He answers happily but his voice changes into concern hearing me sniffling, "Dahee are you okay?" I shake my head knowing he won't see me cry
"I need you"

A/N sorry for not posting college is a tough challenge atm. However I'm aiming to upload one chapter every month or every two weeks depending how much time I have to writes. However I'm active on Instagram with drawings and YouTube for speed drawings. Also IM NOT READY FOR THE BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS MV I MEAN OH MY FUCK

Instagram: @ forgottenseouls