One hour into the three hour drive, I hold my head as a headache starts creeping up. Jungkook glances over to see my state.
"Ya Dahee what's wrong??" He looks at me worried tapping my shoulder.
"Uh.. nothing, it's nothing" I turn to smile weakly at him before going back to my position. The coach goes over a speed bump making the headache worse. "Aish" I say under my breath but Jungkook seemed to hear.
"That doesn't sound like your alright" he starts laughing at me with that ridiculously charming smile of his.
"Ya shut up, I've got a headache but it's nothing" I let out a deep sigh and place my head above my hand for support. I stare at the changing view of the city to the countryside it wasnt far off from what i had pictured. Suddenly Jungkook cups my face forcing me to stare into his worried eyes.
"Ya what are you doing?" I can already feel the glares of the fangirls shooting imaginary lazers from their eyes.
"Just shut up for once" he gives a develish smirk which i never thought I would see from his cute usual self. I give him a disgusted look with his attitude making him smile and his eyes disappear into half crescent moons. He puts his thumbs on my temples massaging it around in circles, "Is this better??" He asks removing the pressure from my head.
"Thanks" I break away from him.
"Just go to sleep we have an hour or so left with the traffic going on" he puts his hand around my face and brings me inbetween the nape of his neck. "Don't worry! Just sleep" Again the glares from the fangirl along with chatter from them.
" ya look! Jungkook oppa and Dahee!"
"Did you see that! She's trying to seduce him!"
"I can't believe it! Dahee is talking to MY oppa!"
"Are they dating? Or what!?" I sigh hearing Bambam's comment. Slowly I close my eyes.
"They look good together" Yugyeom contributes.

I look down on my right shoulder to find Dahee fast asleep. She's still so cute when she's asleep and she still has the same sleeping habits. I take out my phone and sneakily to take a picture of him sleeping. Even though Dahee changed she's still like before, needing someone to lean on. I hope this coach ride lasts at least another hour so I can still be next to her and feel her presence. I've decided. During this one week stay I'll at least make her put her guards down and we rewind back to the past (minus
Bambam obviously)

_______

Slowly opening my eyes I look up to see Jungkook with his eyes closed listening to music and his jaw dropping down to show his bunny teeth.

"Is he sleeping or what?" I think to myself but since he was quite when I was sleeping I should be respectful even though this is unusual. I turn my head toward's the window to find nothing put the colour green mixing with the blue sky. Jungkooks head keeps bobbing up and down annoying me. By now the coach is much more quite as the others must've used all their energy on talking.

"Ya!" I recieve a text message from yugyeom

"What?" I reply

"Is it good? Sleeping on his shoulder!? You seem like your already a couple and dating"

"Yes actually, I slept well thank you for your concern"

"Aish! Ya!" He sends an angry emoji along with it

"Yugyeom! Calm down! Your jealousy seems to be showing through ^^"

"I'm not jealous, im concerned"

"Aigooo thanks for your concern sunbae!" I write it in a sarcastic way

"Aishh ya! Once we get off let's talk!"

"Maybe I don't want to"

______

As we near the place where we're saying for a week, several wooden cabins scattered around the forest.

"Kids wake up the people next to you if their sleeping and the ones around you!" Mr Cha tells everyone.

"Jungkook" I shrug my shoulders making his head go up then fall but he still doesn't wake up "Jungkook" Hitting his face lightly but still no response "ya Junhook ah" slapping his face.
"Aish ya that hurt!" He yells as the attention goes to us and his fangirls shoot pathetic glares to scare me
"Whatever, you wouldn't wake up when I asked nicely so.."
"Aish" he pinches my cheeks, "if you weren't so cute I would annoy the hell out of you"
"Ouch" I laugh holding his hand on my face and taking it off, " you annoy me anyways"

A/N blossoming relationship between the two