Chapter 6 - First Day of Class

(Please remember to Vote if you liked the Chapter. - Author.)

Lux stands up and stretches.

Lux say "ok Master, i will show you what I learned."

Lux faces Master Snow and bows.

Master Snow laughs and says "Hahaha, just start kid."

Lux pushes his hand out and focuses on the vines behind Master Snow and wills them to constrict around Master Snow's chest and arms.

The vines suddenly shoot towards Master Snow's back.

Master Snow waves his fingers and the vines stop in mid air and then fall towards the ground.

Lux then controls the blades of grass at Master Snow's feet, Lux forces them to harden and fly out of the ground towards Master Snow like bullets.

Master Snow creates a full body suit of armour made from tree bark, which blocks the blades of grass.

Master Snow says "Good use of the environment boy, now really let loose with your power."

Lux says "very well Master."

Lux then commands all the plants in the garden to attack Master Snow.

Suddenly all the plants and flowers start to grow thorns and fire them at Master Snow, thorny vines start to wrap around his legs which start to bleed.

Master Snow struggles and yells "RELEASE ME FLORA!!!" which releases a blast of power.

Suddenly all the plants wither and die in fear of Master Snow's wrath.
The shout blasts Lux back 5ms which smashes him against the wall.

Lux jumps back to his feet and sees Master Snow on the ground covered in blood.
Lux rushes over and says "Master are you ok. Do i get help?"

Master Snow calmly says "I will be fine boy, i can heal this given time. You are stronger than i thought, i didn't think that you could get all the plants to obey you so quickly."

Before Lux's eyes Master Snow's injuries started to heal rapidly.
Within seconds the wounds stopped bleeding.

Lux says "Sorry i lot my temper Master, i will do better next time."

Master Snow says "what i want to know is how you caused the plants to grow thorns. That should be impossible on plants that don't have thorns to begin with."

Lux says "I mixed my Chaos element with my Alchemist power."

Master Snow shouts "YOU DID WHAT!"

Lux repeats "I mixed my Chaos element with my Alchemist power."

Master Snow says "But thats impossible, powers don't mix. It might be because the Chaos element is constantly changing that it can be molded onto any power. In that case you have an incredible advantage over other cultivators."

Lux says "well this could come in handy when i get more powerful."

Master Snow then says "well it is time you go to your dormitory and settle in. Come follow me."

Master Snow then walks out of the garden and down the corridor till they reach the main hall, they then walk to a door at the bottom of the hall and enter the school dormitories.
Master Snow goes to the 3rd floor and walks to a door at the end of the corridor.

Master Snow says "this is your room, you need to share so don't tell your roommate about your Dual Power ok."

Lux says "yes master."