Chapter 11 - White Oak Temple

(if anybody has any ideas for Spells/abilities then please put into the comments with Name and discription. This chapter is shorter than normal but i have Psychology Reports to hand in so i have been busy.
Please remember to Vote if you liked the Chapter. - Author.)

Lux rests on the ground and thinks about the fight.
(This is the first time i have killed people. Oh the gods, i have killed people!
I liked feeling stronger than that necromancer, does that mean i am evil.
Anyway he enslaved the dead, he deserved to die.
But do i have the right to decide who lives and who dies.)
Suddenly a Red Mist begins to rise in Lux's Soul Space.
Lux thinks (They deserved it, all bandits DESERVE TO DIE.!!!)
Suddenly the Red Mist explodes in size, it begins to seap from his pores and rises into the air.

Master Snow then rushs towards Lux and shoves his hand against Lux"s chest then release his mana into Lux's Soul Space.
Master Snow's mana covers the Red Mist and immediately constricts the Mist and binds it into a ball.

"I can't believe you managed to cultivate so much Blood Force from just one fight.
I need to get you to White Oak Temple as quickly as possible." decides Master Snow.

Master Snow then grabs Lux and sprints away into Black Leaf Forest.
Master Snow runs so fast that his feet touch the ground every 3 breaths.
Meanwhile Lux has entered a type of coma.
He is floating in his Soul Space which has grayish clouds spread throughout it like fog on hills.

He sees a Red Sun in the distance to his right.
He sees a smaller Green Sun in the distance to his left.
He sees large orb of Red Water about the size of 1 story house, this is in the distance in front of him.
Lux says "is this made of blood, why is it here?"
Lux then flies towards the Blood Orb.
As Lux approaches the Blood Orb it begins to boil and starts to move closer to Lux.
Lux stops and observes the Blood Orb.
"Why is it getting stronger the closer i get. Is it alive?
I think that i should retreat and ask Master Snow about it." says Lux.

(in the real world)

"The boy seems to be unconscious.
I will need to train him in Blood Force, i hope it isn't too deadly for him or it will consume him till he becomes murderous monster.
I have constrained it for now but it wont last for long." says Master Snow.
He runs for 3 hours and eventually come to a old forgotten ruin of a small church covered in ivy.

"White Oak Temple, its been a long time since i have been here.
It has grown old while i have been away. Lets return it to its previous glory." says Master Snow.

Suddenly all the plants and the church start to repair themselves as if time was being rewinded.
The Temple looks brand new as if it was build yesterday.

Master Snow walks inside and approaches a statue of a Woman.
He touches the feet of the statue and says "In the name of the Green Goddess.
I, champion of Nature Dagna Snow, request enter to White Oak Temple."

Suddenly hole in the ground opens and staircase rises leading underground to a tunnel.

Master Snow carries Lux underground through a tunnel which leads to a massive cave system with a small artifical Sun burning near the ceiling
In the center of the cave is a large black dead oak tree
There is 5 buildings surrounding the dead tree in a horseshoe shape.

Master Snow runs towards the building on the far left of the tree.
He enters and the building is one long hall which has 14 beds equally spaced from each other leading down the hall.
Master Snow places Lux on the closest bed and opens a cabinet next to it.
He rummages through the cabinet and pulls out a pill bottle filled with yellow pills.
He takes a pill and pushes it between Lux's lips and helps him swallow it by rubbing his throat.
Lux begins to shake as Master Snow holds him down.
15 minutes later he stops and then falls into deep sleep.

(the next evening)

"Whats happening? Where am i?
Master Snow! Are you there!" shouts Lux.
Lux tries to get up but he falls of the bed and hits the floor with a thump.

Master Snow walks in reading a book and says "Idiotic boy, why didn't you stay in the bed where i placed you." He then picks up Lux one handed and puts him back on the bed then continues reading his book.

Lux asks "what happened to me master, what is the Blood Orb. Why do i have it. Why is it connected to me?"

"Slow down boy, we have time.
Here time moves 10 times as slowly, a gift from the Time Wardens.
The Blood Orb is your accumulated Blood Lust, the more you kill and the more you are willing to kill will cause it to increase in power.
If it ever over powers you then you will be lost to a killing frenzy where you will need to be killed to be stopped.
It seems you have an affinity with blood, it would seem you have a lot of Blood lust to make so much Blood Force so young. There your questions are answered now rest today as tomorrow we will begin training in the Void Pit, the druid training area.
Ask your questions tomorrow, here is some dinner."
Master Snow waves his hand and a plate with chicken, bread and cheese on it with a mug of fruit juice suddenly appears on the table at the foot of the bed.
Master Snow then leave the hall and closes the door.

Lux begins to eat and when he is done he goes to sleep.

He dreams of being home with his mother and brother.

His mother is making breakfast as normal and he turns to his brother Wolf who is sitting next to him but Wolf has blood running from his mouth and has a slash on his face.

Lux yells "Mother, Seff is hurt, please help!"
Lux's mother turns round and Lux sees that the front of her body is covered in stab wounds and she is bleeding.
Lux's mother says "But Son, you killed us?"
Lux shouts "What? Mother i didn't kill you, i would never do that, please believe me!"

Lux's mother says "but the knife is in your hands, look." she then points to Lux's hand where a black and gray knife is dripping with Blood. Seff's and Lux's Mother's blood.

Lux begins to scream.