Chapter 14 - Story of Creation.

(sorry for writting in capitals but i forgot the cap lock was on. Just treat it as if the dagger is talking.
Please remember to Vote if you liked the Chapter. - Author.)

Lux says "I don't think you are evil Master. It's just I am confused why Nature made you her champion. Was it an accident or deliberate?"

M.Snow says "I thought you would be shocked that i am thousands of years old but you seem to be taking it well.
Too answer your question, i don't think Nature deliberately made me her champion.
My reasoning is that the only way i can die is if she dies.
When she cursed me with life, she some how bound me to her very soul.
Our hearts beat as one but we are of separate minds.
I do as i wish and live as i please.
I chose to be a teacher as i was raised as a druid who are teachers, excuse the pun, by nature.
Because her champion can't be controlled, her power is weaker here.
Hence why Alchemists are something of a rarity.
she knows i like to teach and so she is punishing me with a lack of students."

Lux says "have you tried to apologize for killing the forest.
She might forgive you."

M.Snow says "Hahaha! What a joker you are.
I'm not sorry for trying to defend my country, boy.
I'm sorry that everyone i know ages and dies while i live on.
The curse is permanent, if it breaks then we both die, or i take her place."

"What do you mean you might 'take' her place. Can people do that?" says Lux.

M.Snow nods and says "Nature holds a Universal Seat on the running of the universe.
Her domain is all of nature, be it the smallest Bacteria or the largest Dragon.
If Nature was to lose her seat then her champion will take her place.
But because i am bound to her soul, i could die at the same time as her, meaning that the next most suitable champion will take my place and then take her place."

Lux asks "Master what is a Bacteria?"

M.Snow says "A tiny creature that can't be seen with the human eye but can be felt by mana. Some Alchemists can control these Bacteria and create plagues.
These alchemists tend to be hunted down because they can kill thousands from miles away."

Lux yells "Cool, i want to learn how to do that. If i can create a bacteria that heals and strengthens the body then it could be used to cure an entire city at once."

M.Snow says "Be careful Lux, the use of Bacteria has a heavy price.
Bacteria needs to feed to grow and multiply.
If the person infected by it can't sustain it then they will be consumed.
But maybe you can fix that problem as you have an unlimited potential.
Your imagination is your limit."

The Dagger says "THAT IS CORRECT, THE CHAOS ELEMENT CAN IMITATE ANYTHING ELSE.
AFTER ALL, ALL OF THE ASPECTS ARE MADE FROM CHAOS AND ORDER."

Lux is confused by this and asks in his mind "Who is Order. I havent heard of this Aspect?"

The dagger says "YOU SHOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT ORDER AS IT IS A SECRET THAT MUST NEVER BE SPOKEN.
THE OTHER ASPECTS DON'T KNOW THAT THEY WERE BORN FROM CHAOS AND ORDER, THE FIRST BEINGS.
I WILL TELL YOU THE STORY BUT DON'T TELL ANYBODY OR FACE THE WRATH OF CHAOS!!!"

Lux silently promises "i promise that i will not talk about the story of creation to anyone."

The dagger says "OK. THIS SHOULD ONLY TAKE 1 SECOND MASTER."

Suddenly the full story rushes through Lux's mind and is permanently engraved there.

The daggers voice fills his mind.
"IN THE BEGINNING THERE WAS NOTHING.
AFTER A UNKNOWN AMOUNT OF TIME 2 BEINGS WERE BORN FROM THE UNIVERSE.
THESE BEINGS WERE A MAN AND A WOMAN.
THE MAN'S NAME WAS CHAO AND THE WOMAN'S NAME WAS ORDER.
IN THE BEGINNING THEY FOUGHT.
ORDER WAS TRYING TO ORGANIZE ALL OF THE UNIVERSAL ENERGY WHILE CHAOS WAS TRYING TO KEEP THE UNIVERSAL ENERGY UNORGANIZED.
OVER TIME THEY CAME TO UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER AND SOON FELL IN LOVE.
LATER ON ORDER WANTED TO CREATE OTHER BEINGS.
CHAOS AGREED THEY COULD TRY.
OVER TIME ORDER BECAME PREGNANT.
LATER ON WHEN ORDER WAS GIVING BIRTH, HER CHILDREN BEGAN TO DIE AND SO ORDER GAVE THEM HER LIFEFORCE AND POWER.
AS THE CHILDREN WERE BORN, ORDER STARTED TO FADE.
CHAOS TRIED TO SAVE HER BUT WAS UNABLE.
ORDER TOLD HIM NOT TO MOURN HER AND TO LOOK AFTER THEIR CHILDREN.
CHAOS IN HIS SADNESS ABANDONED THE CHILDREN WHO GREW UP ON THEIR OWN.
THE OLDEST CHILDREN WERE STRENGTH, SPEED, STEALTH, MARKSMANSHIP, COMBAT, WEAPONS, AIR, FIRE, WATER, EARTH, NATURE, TIME, SPACE, LIGHT AND DEATH.
THESE CHILDREN CAME TO CALL THEMSELVES THE ASPECTS.
THE OTHER CHILDREN BECAME THE WORLD LAWS.
THE WORLD LAWS ARE WEAKER THAN THE ASPECTS IN INDIVIDUAL POWER BUT IN GROUPS CAN OVERPOWER THE ASPECTS.

LATER ON WHEN CHAOS HAD FINISHED GREAVING, HE MET THE ASPECTS WHO HAD BEGUN TO BUILD WORLDS AND STAR SYSTEMS.
THE ASPECTS ASKED WHO CHAOS WAS.
HE LIED TO THEM AND SAID THAT HE WAS A NEW CHILD OF THE UNIVERSE.

THE ASPECTS TOOK HIM AT HIS WORD BUT GREW TO DISLIKE HIM AS CHAOS COULD QUICKLY CREATE ENTIRE WORLDS AND STARS ON HIS OWN WHICH WOULD HAVE TAKEN ALL THE ASPECTS TOGETHER A LONG TIME TO ACHIEVE.

THE ASPECTS BELIEVED THAT CHAOS HAD TOO MUCH POWER AND SO TRIED TO BIND HIM WITH A SOUL SEAL.
BUT THEIR COMBINED MIGHT WASN'T POWERFUL ENOUGH TO CHAIN HIM.
THE BACKLASH CAUSED DEATH, WHO WAS A MASTER OF SOUL MAGIC, TO RIP INTO 2 BEINGS OF EQUAL POWER.
THE OTHER BEING WAS THE OPPOSITE TO DEATH.
AND THUS LIFE WAS BORN.
LIFE DECIDED TO CREATE OTHER BEINGS WHICH HE NAMED THE HUMANS.
DEATH GREW ANGRY AS HE THOUGHT THEY WERE AN ABOMINATION.
IN HIS ANGER HE TRIED TO CREATE HIS OWN HUMANS WHO WOULD HUNT THE OTHERS BUT SOMETHING WENT WRONG.
THUS TRUE DEMONS WERE BORN.
NONE OF THE DEMONS LOOKED SIMILAR TO EACH OTHER.
THE HUMANS AND THE DEMONS WENT TO WAR WITH EACH OTHER AND CAUSED DESTRUCTION WHERE EVER THEY BATTLED.
THE OTHER ASPECTS AGREED THAT LIFE WOULD CREATE CREATURES FOR THE OTHER ASPECTS AND THEN NO MORE.
THUS ELEMENTAL SPIRITS, DWARFS, ORCS,DRAGONS AND OTHER CREATURES WERE BORN.
THE APSECTS TAUGHT THEIR CREATIONS MAGIC AND THEN LEFT THEM TO GROW.
ONLY CHAOS CHOSE NOT TO CREATE A CREATURE, THIS PUZZLED THE OTHER ASPECTS.
HE ONLY SAID "I HAVE ALREADY CREATED THEM.""

Lux stumbles backwards and land on his bottom.

M.Snow asks "are you ok boy, you suddenly went pale and fell back.
Are you ok?"

Lux gasps as if he had ran a marathon and says "I am fine, the dagger just showed me something thats all.
Only tricksters are allowed to know it."

M.Snow says "very well. Every man is entitled to their secrets. Now its time you train your chaos element.
I take it the dagger will teach you."

The dagger says "OF COURSE I WILL TEACH YOU.
JUST PRACTICE THE SKILLS I HAVE TAUGHT YOU."

Lux nods and begins his training.