Chapter 57 - Meeting the Sisters Of War

(The Next Morning)

Lux wakes and gets dressed.
He teleports downstairs to the main training hall and sees his new Monkey King Soldiers practicing with Jared.

The Lux's soldiers are watching from afar.
The newly enslaved Monkey King Soldiers have formed a ring around Jared and fighting him 1 vs 1.

Lux creates a wooden chair and watches for a while.

As Jared is fighting one of the soldiers, he shouts to his oppenent "Show me your Dragon Warrior form!"

The Soldier roars and starts to transform, the soldier's body grows taller and starts to grow into white Monkey King.

Lux concentrates on the newly transformed Soldier and mutters "The Dragon bloodline didn't take. Damn it!"

As Lux moans about the Monkey King bloodline beating his Chaos Dragon Bloodline, the transformed Soldier's Monkey King Fur started to shift into flat scales.

The Soldier still looked like a Monkey King but had the scales of a Dragon.

The Dragon Monkey Soldier leaps at Jared and swings his Fist at his head.

As the Fist travels through the Air, it generates a rumbling gust of wind.
Jared dodges the fist and chops his hand against the Soldier's chest.
The impact creates a explosion of air which blasts them both backwards.

The Soldier lands on his back and slides into the legs of the gathered round Soldier, who lift him to his feet.

Jared is pushed back one step from the blast, when he quickly stabilizes his footing.
Jared laughs and says " Well done, Now who is next?"

Lux stands and teleports to his personal training area.
He seals the door and begins to think on the fusion of the Monkey King and Chaos Dragon Bloodlines.

"So the Chaos Dragon bloodline can absorb other Bllodlines, interesting?"

Gebs voice fills Lux's head and says "Of course, Dragon can devourer all other beasts, only normally the other Bloodline is destroyed.
Because i possess the Chaos element, i can take the best parts of different demon beasts and add them to my own.
Only I prefer to remain Dragon in Shape, as that is how my Master Created me."

Lux nods his head and says "well thanks for telling me Geb, you really are a wellspring of information."

Geb replies "You never asked."

Lux feels Geb leave his mind and shrugs his shoulders.

He then begins to think on ways he can increase his strength for the coming battle with the Monkey King Bandits.

"The Monkey King Bandit Leader is probably a King Rank cultivator, hope he is a warrior and not a mage.
I should have Terry ask the new recruits if they know.
Probably not as they were quickly abandoned, so they are probably weakest members of the Monkey King Bandit Group.

Now to think on ways to increase my strength?
Should I add new inscriptions into my Assassins Gear?
I can add gravity inscripions to allow me walk on walls and glide through the Air.
Regeneration inscriptions to constantly heal my body and repair the armour if it is damaged.
More Universal Energy Gathering runes to give me a constant flow of mana."

And so Lux began to plan the upgrades he wants to add to the assassins gear.

After 2 hours he was deciding on where to place the new inscriptions when he mutters "there just isn't enough leather on the armour to add the inscriptions.
Wait?"

Lux realises that the armour is made of leather and leather is made from skin.
He begins to wonder if he can engrave Inscripions onto his own body.
"If i use the Body Shaping Spell, then i should be able to mold inscripions into my flesh or even my bones.
The only problem is that the pain will make it hard to envision the inscripions.
Well if i make a mistake then i can mold it away and try again.
Another benefit of having the inscripions on my body is that it will be like having a suit of armour all the time, one i can alter as the situation requires it."