Chapter 71 - Playing with the Elements.

(Sorry the Chapter is late, I forgot to publish it, i was wondering why no one voted or commented when i realised that it was still waiting to be published.
Hope you all enjoy it, again sorry for not double checking.)

(here is a explaination which will become a apparent later on.)

Law of Movement. (Speed) (Digesting - 80%)

: can draw on the speed energy of the environment for short, intense bursts of speed.)

Law of Force. (Strength) (Digesting - 80%)

: can draw on the strength energy of the environment to improve body strength in intense, short bursts.)

Geb - Chaos dragon (In Case you forgot)
---------------

Lux meditated as he waited for his next Fight, he listened as workers repaired the Fighting Stage with earth magic.

He decided to use his Time magic to speed up the space around his body, he sped it up 10 times the norm.
He then closed his eyes and entered his Soul-Space.

It had changed drastically compared to the last time he was there.
The Spheres of Magic were gone and a Wasteland of Gray speckled Chaos energy, had replaced it.

Above the Wasteland was his Soul in the form of a Gray Sun, it had a orbiting Large Moon swirling around it.
It was made from Foreign Soul Energy, stolen from his enemies.
Small wisps of the Foreign Soul Energy was being sucked into the Vast Sun that is Lux's Soul.

Lux frowns and mutters, "Why the hell is my Soul so big?
Hmm, It seems I'm Consuming small amounts of that Moon, which means I should be gaining new memories, all the time?
So why haven't noticed any?"

He shakes his head and teleports next to the Moon, he then scans the Foreign Soul energy which is being sucked into his soul and studies what happens.

He watches as the Foreign Soul Energy is ripped into pieces and swallowed by Miniature Dragons made of His soul.
He noticed that the swallowed soul energy traveled into the centre of his Soul were it fell into two portals.

Lux moved into his Soul and floated next to the portals, he looked through them and saw Two different images which were slowly moving.

They were both showing the Magmell Festival from two different perspectives.

He then muttered, "So Leo and Lewis are siphoning the new Memories from me?"

Lux then sent them a mental message infused with Time Magic, "Speed up Time by 10 times, i wish to talk about the memories."

Lux waited a while till Lewis and Leo floated out of their portals.

Lewis smiled and said, "About the Memories, we decided to reduce any stress you would feel from the new memories by filtering it through our clones.
That way you can receive the useful information without the damage of Soul Conflict.
Which is what some of our Clones are experiencing from the conflicting memories of different people.
They can't remember who they are, which is why we... Put them down...
We do that to stop them from turning savage."

Leo nodded and grunted, "That is the reason, can i go now?
I was eating a Pastry wrapped Burger."

Lewis excitedly asked, "Are they tasty?
I was going to try one but the mini Apple fritters with powdered cinnamon suger looked amazing."

Lux snapped his fingers rapidly and said, "Well i am glad you all are enjoying the festivals food but can we focus, please?"

Lewis slowly nodded and said apologetically, "Sorry, but they are amazing.
Look, i can send you a Knowledge Packet which has 1 new law and the rest of the Monkey Kings memories on the Laws of Movement and Force.
The new Law is The Darkness Law of Gravity, it will allow you to manipulate Gravitational forces.
It was discovered in a vault of a minor Clan in a hidden village to the south of Magmell, one of our clones... 'Liberated' it."