Chapter 12 - Blood Lust Rising

(Please remember to Vote if you liked the Chapter. - Author.)

Lux suddenly wakes up with a scream emitting from his mouth.
He can't stop the scream no matter how what he tries.
The scream becomes a angry scream as if a demon is rising from the depths of his soul.
His body starts to release Red Mist and a smell of blood begins to fill the hall.
Lux screams "I WOULD NEVER KILL MY FAMILY!!!
WHO EVER ATTEMPTS TO KILL THEM WILL BE ANNIHILATED FROM THE FACE OF THIS WORLD AND EVEN IN DEATH I WILL HUNT THEM!!!
I WILL MURDER ALL WHO OPPOSE ME!!!"
Lux ends his scream with a force blast made from the Red Mist which shoves all the furniture near him away, ripping them apart.

Master Snow explodes through the door not stopping to open.
He zooms towards Lux and tries to grab him.
But Lux throws a wave of Red Energy at him knocking him away.
Master Snow shouts "Assert your will over the Blood Force Lux, force it to obey you. Bind it in your soul, don't let it devour you.
You are its master, you made it make it FEAR YOU!"

Lux then starts to forge his soul into a giant hurricane which begins to suck in the Red Mist.
The Mist then starts to congeal into a ball of blood which then starts to boil and resist the oppressive force of the hurricane.
Lux begins to sweat from the struggle of fighting the Blood Force.
The wind being generated from his interal hurricane cools his sweat causing him to feel chills all over his body.
An unknown amount of time passes before the Blood force has been tightly contained in Lux's Soul Space.
Lux wobbles as he has exerted almost all his strength during this ordeal.

Lux begins to fall, before he hits the ground Master Snow catches him and places him on the ground.
Master Snow places his hand on Lux's chest and begins to pump his mana into him.
After Lux's mana reaches 50%, Master Snow then begins to see if there are any injures.
He find that Lux had managed to over draw his mana and began to siphon mana from his sealed away mana stores and in doing so had damaged his Soul from the strain.
Master Snow then waves his hand and a medicine pill which released a sweet smell appeared in his hand.
He then pushes it between Lux's lips where he swallows it.
Master Snow then observes Lux's soul.
He notices that the tears along the edges of Lux's soul begin to heal, though they have caused it to become larger in the process.
"Seems his soul got stronger from the struggle, this will make it easier for him to train his power." murmurs Master Snow.

Lux's begins to waken and feels as if he has lost body weight.
He begins to pat his body and notices he has in fact developed muscles where he didn't any before.

Master Snow says "seems you lost control there. Do you want to tell what cause you to gain even more Blood Force. It must have been a strong killing intent."

Lux says "I had a nightmare about my mother and brother.
I had stabbed them to death.
I was holding a knife i had never seen before.
It was Black and Gray covered in blood.
When i woke up i was so angry that i just lost control."

Master Snow says "it seems the bloodlust entered your dreams causing you to enter a killing state. At least your willpower is strong enough to suppress your killing intent at its most powerful state.
This is good as it means you will be able to use it in combat with practice making your strength increase the more you want to kill them, but never give in to the need to kill as you might not be able to pull yourself out again.
Only use what you can control."

Lux says "Ok master, but how do I learn to control it?"

Master Snow says "I will teach you this first as it is most suited towards combat. Which you will need in about 3 months. There is a tournament at Power Hall where all students must compete to determine how much resources should be allocated to each student.
This is ranked through a star rating system.
1st star is the lowest, they get 1 low level training pill every month.
2nd star is low average, they get 2 low level training pills every month.
3rd star is average, they get 4 low level training pills every month.
4th star is high average, they get 2 middle level training pills every month.
5 star is genius, they get 14 middle level training pills every month.
It is worth trying to get into the 5 star category as you strength will sky rocket but you will be challenged more for you place as each category only has a set number of places except 1 star.
The higher the rank the less space there is, like a pyramid.
Rank 5 only has 3 spaces.
So it is best you get stronger as quickly as possible because this will determine your standing in Power Hall.
You can only challenge someone three places higher than yourself and they can't say no.
So lets get to the Void Pit quickly and begin training."

Lux and Master Snow then walk out of the building and enter another small building which has a arch in the middle of the room.

Lux asks "what is this archway?"

Master Snow says "it is the door to the Void Pit.
Inside time passes 100 times faster than normal but you will not age as this Void Pit was designed to be the ultimate prison where even death can't reach you.
If you were ripped apart you would heal.
There you will train for 16 years 6 months
On each aspect you possess you will train for 3 years.
Blood, Space, Fire, Nature and finally Chaos.
After you will hunt and use your Magic to learn how to survive in the wild which will help when you travel the continent later in life.
We must wait till night fall when the door opens which will be 10 hours as tome moves slower here.
Go study the temples layout while we wait."

Lux nods and leaves the building.
He walks to the dead oak tree and studies it.
He sees that the tre has split up one side.
He pushes his head inside and sees a shining shape.
Lux brings his head you out and reaches inside with his hand.
As he touches the shining shape a Sharp burning pain travels up his arm and enters his chest where it slips inside his soul.
Lux closes his eyes and travels to his Soul Space where he sees the Dagger from his nightmare floating amongst his chaotic energy as if it has always been there.
Lux teleports next to it and picks it up. Suddenly writing appears in front of him which says.

(I leave this Dagger to whomever possesses the Power of Chaos.
I tried to save the Druids but my power was too weak.
The Scum of Power Hall destroyed the White Oak in their attempt to slay the Druids.
They burned it alive and watched as it screamed.
But what they didn't know is that the White Oak is a Divine Tree and cannot be destroyed with such Mortal methods.
To whomever has received this dagger, I tell you this because the White Oak can be reborn and White Leaf Forest can be cured of the Corruption which is most likely afflicting it.
You need to push your Chaotic Energy into the tree and the tree will begin to heal.
Once it is healed then the White Oak will purify the Forest above.
Please succeed where i failed.
Also the Dagger is made for Tricksters as it can channel any type of energy you use, can't be destroyed as far as i know, will never need sharping as it is as sharp as your amount of power so it will grow with you.
The dagger will demand power in return for teaching all the Chaos techniques developed by all the Tricksters who have possessed the Dagger.
Chaos energy is the Raw force of the Universe which everything Draws strength from.
I gift you my personal techniques which i created.
- Trickster Loki)

Suddenly a stream of light enters Lux's head and images flicker in his mind.

(Truth Gaze sight technique : able to see the truth of the observed.
Truths are revealed to your sight allowing you to see that which is hidden.
Aids in the theft of techniques by observing others, must observe for a while to gain understanding.
Aids in predicting others actions by observing their behaviours.)

(Faded Strikes combat Style : fast kicks and punches which leave afterimages in the air.
Aids in movement speed but uses a lot of energy.
Suited for combat not travelling.)

(Bloodwind Dagger Style : slashes which release semi clones of dagger at unpredictable angles if clone is blocked then it falls apart but if hits then cuts for half of the applied force.
Can release energy in the form of flying daggers, can't be bent.)

(Mile Step movement skill : with each step travel further than normal.
When mastered can travel a mile with every step.
Mainly used for travelling but can be used for assassination.)

(Body of Luck body / soul training technique : train body and soul to attune with the Minor Law of Luck.
Will allow you to control luck in your general area.
With practice can control luck in a large area around self.
Your general luck is also increased.
Will automatically cultivate with time, can be increased with concentration.)

Lux begins to fall on his back a stare at the ceiling of the cave.
He then rests till Master Snow calls him.