Chapter 13 - Void Pit Training Part 1

(Please remember to Vote if you liked the Chapter. - Author.)

(10 hours later)

Master Snow shouts "Lux come quick the Door is open."

Lux hurries to his feet and runs back to the archway.
A rippling door had opened with a droning noise.
Master Snow grabs Lux and steps inside.

A tunnel with spots of light zooming pass covered the both of them.
They then arrived in a massive space with nothing nearby.
The space was made up of a moving gray and black substance which looks like a solid Chaotic energy.
Lux feels a lot of Chaotic energy in the Void Pit.

"You can feel the power here correct.
This Void Pit is a space which resides in a space outside our universe which means only Chaos energy can get in.
The druids used this place to learn skills and spells quickly but couldn't absorb any of the chaos energy while you can cultivate your mana by absorbing this  chaos energy." says Master Snow

"Cool, this place is suited to Tricksters.
Ok teach me how to train my Blood Force." says Lux.

"Right now you need to learn a spell which utilizes Blood Force.
I have been thinking that you should learn (Blitz) which matches what mana you put into a skill and adds it on top.
It uses a lot of Blood Force so it will have to be a last resort." says Master Snow

"Ok teach it to me." says Lux.

Master Snow takes a small glass orb and places it against his head where it fills with light.
He then throws it to Lux and says "place it against your head and push Mana into it."

Lux does as he is told and then a flash of light covers the glass orb and then it begins to clear.
When the orb has cleared completely, Lux discovered that he understands the whole skill Blitz.

(Blitz Power Up skill : mix Blood force with Mana when using skills to double your power.
Causes damage to body. Requires Mage ranked Mana.)

Lux looks at Master Snow and says "i understand the skill now.
This is incredible, don't i need to read a book to learn new skills?"

Master Snow explains "You don't need to do that as i gave you my own understanding of the skill.
I know the whole skill but i only have a basic understanding of it, as i do countless other skills.
You need to train this skill to the point where you won't be hurt when you use otherwise you won't be able to use it in battle because if you miss you will die."

"Ok master i will begin to train it." says Lux.

Lux then begins to activate Blitz and he uses a fire blade which causes it to double in size and fly into the ground.
The Fire Blade leaves no trace of it even hit the ground.
Lux then falls to the ground with blood streaming from his arms.
He begins to tremble trying to hold his scream in.

Master Snow says "use your chaotic body tempering technique. It will increase your body's strength which will make using the skill easier.
Also keep using your healing spell from Nature which will fix the damage.
Also try to constantly draw in chaos energy to replenish your power."

Lux tries to do all this for about 3 hours till eventually he manages to do all these things by being in a meditation state.

(12 hours later)
Lux stops training and asks Master Snow "is it time for dinner yet?"

Master Snow asks "are you hungry? If you are then just absorb more energy from the Void."

Lux then begins to absorb a large amount of energy which causes a small breeze to appear.
Lux begins to feel less hungry to the point he feels that he is full and about to burst.
Then a expanding sensation appears in Lux's Soul space as all his mana is consumed and as the soul space slowly enlarges a massive amount of chaos energy is sucked into it.
The energy is then converted into mana which is even larger than it was before.

Master Snow then laughs "hahaha.
You have had a breakthrough already.
Looks like you have become a level 2 apprentice.
Rest for 1 hour then start practicing till you feel tired then fuse mana with your mind and heal it. You won't feel tired anymore."

Lux gets back up and begins training.

(3 years later)

Lux charges his mana into his Fire Blade then activates Blitz which causes a 25 foot Fire blade to travel across the area and slam into the ground which causes a small earthquake to occur.
Lux then laughs and says "seems i have mastered the first layer of Blitz.
I no longer get hurt when using it.
My body is 4 times as strong as my old body.
My Body of Luck skill is also at the first layer meaning my luck is 12.5% more in my favour.
My Fire Blade is also more powerful but my other fire skills are not as well developed."

Master Snow who has been sitting still with little comment for the last 3 years opens his eyes and says "3 years are up, begin your Fire Training. Here learn this skill."
He then throws a skill Orb and then closes his eyes again.

Lux catchs the orb and absorbs the skill.

(Bomb Steps Combat/Movement technique : where your feet land place a bomb which is remotely detonated.
Can be exploded underfoot to travel.
Allows traps to be set where you have stood.)

Lux then begins to practice the skill.
Lux runs forward and makes a bomb under his right heel where it explodes.
Lux is shot into the sky whilst his right foot shoots off into the distance.
Lux in incredible pain screams and begins to heal his leg.
The bleeding quickly stops and a few hours later his foot has regrown but Lux has used more mana than he could absorb so he waits 10 mins to recover.
He then gets back up and begins training again.
He tries a couple of more times, failing every time.

Master Snow sighs and says "try putting the bomb under the balls of your feet.
Means you can control what direction you are going.
Stop blasting your feet off. The last one hit me."

Lux listens and this time his foot was only split and was nearly ripped off rather than completely blown off.
"Finally, progress!" shouts Lux.
Lux continues training, slowly improving the skill.

(3 years later)

Lux runs using Bomb Steps to quickly approach a piller made up of the Void Material where he then punches it 6 times using faded strikes style and finishes by doing a round house kick to the middle of the pillar.
He then uses Bomb Steps to get back and then activates the Bombs left on the pillar which causes cracks to appears on the pillar.

"I am glad i managed to perfect the Bomb Steps 1 year ago.
I was able to understand how to apply it to my hands allowing me to create Bomb Palms." says Lux.

"Glad you were able to understand ut to the point where you can adapt it to your needs.
It is easier to learn than Blitz which is why you could develop it this far.
Here is the next skill Orb, it is different to the others. It contains recipes for Pill Making, also how to create Pills.
Your fire will come in handy." says Master Snow. He then throws another Skill Orb.

Lux absorbs it and studies the contents.

(Mild Injury Pill (low level pill) :
Ingredients (1 FireRoot, 2 Ice Apples and 1 Fishweed)
Method (mush the fireroot, juice Ice apples and mix with fireroot then powder Fishweed and mix into moist paste.
Heat and mold paste into equally sized balls.
When balls shrink by half they will be ready.
Leave to cure for 1 month.)

(Mild energy Pill (low level pill) :
Ingredients ( 3 FireRoots)
Method (mush the fireroot and heat till dry powder.
Add water till paste
Heat and mold paste into equally sized balls.
When balls shrink by half they will be ready.
Leave to cure for 1 month.)

(Mild Soul Pill (low level pill) :
Ingredients (1 soul stone, 1 Ice apple)
Method (mush the ice apple, strain out the pulp, dry pulp.
Powder Soul stone into fine powder.
mix Ice apple juice with soul stone powder will sticky paste then crumble dried apple Pulp and mix into paste.
Heat and mold paste into equally sized balls.
When balls shrink by half they will be ready.
Leave to cure for 1 month.)

(How to craft Pills : when crafting pills you need to learn when the paste is the correct wetness.
If too wet then when you heat the pill will burn before all the water is evaporated.
When heating, the correct temperature is needed, you will need to learn how to finely control the heat of your fire.
You will learn through trial and error.
When curing the pills leave them in an air tight container and in a dark place.
They will absorb Universal Energy overtime and become alchemy pills.)

Lux sits and thinks about what he just learned.