Chapter 25 - Geb, Chaos Dragon. The Return.

(Inside the soul space.)

ROAR!!!!

The ball breaks and reveals a large Grey Dragon.
The grey dragon is serpent-like with 5 claws on all four of its limbs and wings tucked against its Ribs.
It reached 1000m long in length and 250m Long in width.
It had large 1m long claws and Eyes which change colour at random.

The grey dragon breathe "What happened, i feel like i have slept for centuries.
Master where are you? Why have i lost my memories?"

Lux appears before the grey dragon and says "Hello....? My name is Lux Tenebra. I woke you from your Egg.
Why are you fully grown?"

The dragon growls and says "Who are you? How did you get inside my Masters soul space?
Explain yourself before i eat you."

Lux trembles before the dragon.
He thinks to himself (Why does it think i have invaded its masters soul space? I thought it was an egg?
Does that mean that it was alive before?
Anyway, it is in my soul space.
What right does it have to THREATEN ME IN MY OWN SOUL!!!!!")

Lux then begins to get angry which causes his Bloodforce aura to begin swirling around him.
This Bloodforce aura causes the dragon to move backwards from the massive killing intent emitting from Lux.

Lux then roars "HOW DARE YOU THREATEN ME IN MY OWN SOUL.
YOU THINK ME WEAK?!
LET ME SHOW YOU MY POWER!!!"

Lux then begins to gather his mana around himself, he then circulates it into a spear which he throws with a power rivaling a god.
The spear strikes the dragon which causes it to be smashed to the ground.

The dragon shakes it's head and growls "That was pretty strong boy.
But lets see if you can take a punch as well as throw one."

The dragon opens it's mouth a fires a beam of Grey light which emits Chaotic energy.

The Beam of light hits Lux in the chest which causes him to fall to his knees.
Lux begins to laugh and says "Really?
You are going to use Chaotic magic against a Trickster!
You can't defeat me using such tactics!
All you have done is give me more power!
Hahahahahahaha!"

The dragon tilts it's head in puzzlement and says "What do you mean you are a Trickster?
There is only one Trickster, My master....
Why can't i remember his name?"

Lux pauses and says "There have been many Tricksters.
At least so i have been told by Chaos himself and he should know considering he chooses us."

The grey dragon shakes his head and says "You lie, you are just trying to confuse me!
I won't let you control me!!!"

The dragon then fire another beam of Grey light which Lux absorbs like water to a sponge.

Lux says "I think you have been asleep for a long time.
Here let me show you Chaos telling me."

Lux then shows the memory to the dragon who watches with tears in its eyes.
Afterwards the dragon curls on the ground of the soul space and says "How did my Master die?
Why can't i remember?"

Lux says "I don't know who your master is and i don't know why you can't remember but i promise to help you find the answers you seek.
Your egg has been kept by a tribe in Black leaf forest called the Sanguine Magicka tribe.
They are demon tamers."

The grey dragon looks at Lux for a long time without saying a word as if he is judging Lux silently.

He then suddenly says "Lux Tenebra, My name is Geb, the Chaos Dragon.
I was created by my master as the First and only Chaos Dragon.
I could only exist because of my master.
I think that when he died, i was automatically regressed into an egg because my Link to the world was broken.
Now you have made a Bond between us, i can live once again.
I thank you for giving me life, My King."