Chapter 20 - Sanguine Magicka Attack

(this is a mention for Owl_King who has liked every chapter of my book.
Enjoy - sleepy author)

As the sun begins to rise, a Blood covered demon tiger with a robe covered someone on its can be running through the forest.

The person on the demon's back says "I think we lost that monster.
Quick, get us back to our territory before it finds us again."

Both the demon then continues to sprint north.

As they reach the border, the person turns back and sees a large child covered in blood and raw meat.

"Quick run faster, it is here, the monster has found us." screams the person.

The monster the suddenly appears before the demon tiger and grabs it by the head.
The tiger then flips over the child shaped monster and slams into the ground with a bone breaking thump.
The human is sent flying into the air.

The monster then slowly walks towards the person.

The monster then deeply whispers "PREY."

The person lowers their robes hood which reveals a young woman with blonde hair.

The woman begs "please don't kill me, please!"

The monster laughs "hahaha! You thought you could invade my territory and live?"
The monster then grabs the woman's throat and begins to squeezes.

The woman tries to break the monsters grip but is too weak.
After 2 minutes the woman falls unconscious.

The monster says normally "Thought that would scare her.
Now to rob her and leave her loosely tied up some where safe.
That way she can tell others which will make her tribe less likely to invade for a while."

The monster is Lux.
He begins to tie the woman up and makes sure that one hand is loose.
He places her up a tree where she is harder to find, after he leaves and returns to his cave after replacing all the traps that were triggered throughout the night.

When Lux returns to his cave he begins to eat 2 Energy pills and then continue his training.

When Lux checks how his Internal Garden Space is doing.
When Lux enters he sees that the FireRoots he is growing has spread throughout the garden. They are 3x bigger than normal Fireroots.
Lux says "I need to gather more ingredients to stock my garden.
Maybe a type of tree."

The dagger then says "MASTER I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOUR STRENGTH DURING THE BATTLES THROUGH THE NIGHT AND HAVE JUDGED THAT YOU HAVE A BODY STRENGTH OF 250Kg, A WARLORD LVL 1 STRENGTH."

Lux says "I thought that the demon's were too easy to kill.
Well lets just make my body even stronger as there is demons that are of demon prince rank in the forest."

Lux then thinks about the Chaos Rage skill.

"If i use the Chaos Rage skill my body is damaged at about 30% power.
At full power my power is 20x.
So at every 10% my power is doubled.
I think i will break the Chaos Rage into 10 different levels.
I will call it Chaos Rage 2x all the way up to Chaos Rage 20x.
I will now use chaos rage 4x to train as i can heal any damages that occur."

Lux trains for 6 hours till midday.

CRACK! CRACK!

Lux exhales and begins to massage his arms and legs.
When he stands up his body begins to crack like a roaring bonfire.

He then stretches and says "I have broken through a level in my body training and soul training.
My soul is mage level 9 and my body is Warlord level 3.
I think i will return to the Devourer tribe and tell John Little that the Sanguine Magicka Tribe attack last night."