Chapter 52 - Established a Bandit Group

(Sorry it was released late at night (If you are from UK (22:06) I forgot to hit publish. - Forgetful Author)

Lux clapped his hands and said "Kneel before me."

All 10 bandits kneeled in front of him with their heads bowed.

Lux smiled and said "Good, you are obedient.
Now one of you tell me where your base is."

One of the Bandits said "Our base is close Master.
It is 4km from here, hidden in a cave behind a waterfall.
Let us take you to it."

"Good, i will bring my friends closer.
Your name is now Slave Leader."

Lux then commanded the Car (Still disguised as a Boat) to approach the island.
Once it was close enough, Lux commanded the Bandit to climb abroad.

He walked into the cargo hold and said to Jared and Aerin "One of the bandits will lead us to their base.
Get ready to attack, target officers first."

Jared and Aerin both nod and ready their weapons.
Jared clutches his Long Sword and Aerin takes out a plain white and Pale blue metal Staff which was 7 feet long.

Aerin mutters "Wish i could channel magic through this thing, I hate the fact I have to wield it like a Club."

Lux smirks and takes out Dagger in Staff Form.
He asks Dagger mentally "Can you engrave Inscriptions on your body?"

"Yeah of course I can.
Whatever type of inscription you want, just hold the image in your mind and pass it to me."

"Ok, then form these Inscriptions for me."

Lux then envisions hundreds of miniature Universal Energy Gathering inscription along the tips of the staff.
He also added 2 Pseudo-Gravity inscriptions as well along the Body of the Staff on either side. (Pseudo-Gravity basically only affects some people.
If Lux hits someone with the staff, the staff will weigh more to the enemy compared to how much the staff will weigh to Lux.)

Happy with the new modifications to the Staff, He heads outside and says to Slave Leader "talk me through how to get to your Base."

And so Lux followed Slave Leader's Directions and slowly approached the Bandit's Base.
Slave leader described the Bandit base and it's name.
The bandit Group is called The Crow Bandits, known for scavenging from other bandit group's battles, they are the most dispised of all the local bandit groups.
The base is built behind a Waterfall in a cave which has a miniature swamp inside like a enclosed Lake.
There were no predators inside the mini Swamp because the waters were Acidic.
The trees had adapted to the acidic waters and produced a Sap which improves resistance to the acidic waters.

The Bandit's built their base within the trees, they connected the trees with rope bridges and pulley systems to move between trees.

As the boat silently passed through the Swamp, surrounded by a Coiling fog, a spooky atmosphere decended on the Bandit Base.

(Inside the Bandit Base.)

A Man dressed in Hide armour climbed up a rope ladder into a Shack which was better made compared to the surrounding Shacks.

The man said "Boss, the Scout's have spotted what they called a 'Spooky Ass Ghost Ship' approaching the Waterfall.
It is passing right through our Underwater spikes like they aren't even there.
What do you want me and the Boys to do Boss?"

The 'Boss' was a blonde haired 40ish year old Man dressed in Dark leather armour, he was sat in a chair facing a wood fire.
The Boss smiles and said "Jeffery, What do we do with any invaders, we throw oil bombs at them and then shoot Fire Arrows at them.
If the Ghost ship is made of wood, then it will burn, if it doesn't then we run.
Only Death mages can fight Ghosts, and unless one of the lads has been keeping secrets, we don't have a Death mage amongst us. Now go."