Chapter 42 - Creating the True Body Cloning Spell.

Lux wakes feeling refreshed.
His mind has finally fallen silent.

Lux says to himself "Seems i have digested the Rune Magic Language.
I think it is time to start practicing Inscriptions.
I know the Fire Cloak inscription, Shadow Cloak Inscription, the water Cloak Inscription and the Teleport Inscription."

Lux then stands, gets dressed into his black coloured King ranked Robes.

He then erases the 'do not disturb' sign on his door and walks downstairs for lunch.

Lux meets his Butler who quickly sets a place at the head of the table for Lux.

His Butler says "glad you are awake my lord.
We are having five tomato soup with sourdough bread."

Lux smiles and says "Excellent."

Lux, His mother, his brother Seff and his staff all enjoy the meal. They chatted about an announcement that Power hall had issued.

Seff shouts "What does Power hall mean?!
Why has our Golden Dragon Kingdom went to war with Riverview kingdom?!
Also why are no Mages or Warrior allowed to leave Golden City till the war is over?"

Lux shrugs and says "Probably to stop people from turning traitor.
Also could be to ensure Golden city has Mages and Warriors to protect it.
Also the true war won't start for at least 6 years anyway."

Lux's mother smiles sadly and says "I am just glad you both don't need to go to war.
You should both train extra hard in these 6 years.
Promise me."

Lux and Seff both says "We promise."

Lux then get up and says goodbye.
He tells his Butler he is going in Closed doors training.
He is not to be disturbed.

With that he teleports to his Portal to his old internal space and swiftly enters.

When he enters he teleports as far north as he can and creates a large Single roomed building.
It has a smooth wooden floor and nothing else.

Lux then says to himself "ok, now i need to visualize the Different runes for the True body Cloning Spell."

Lux fills his mind with only the True Body Cloning spell image till it is the only thing he can think about.

"Ok the first step is to make a perfect circle."

Lux using his body as the center releases ring of nature magic which he slowly lowers to the floor.
This ring of nature magic creates a perfect 360 degree circle of wood which is 5m wide and 5cm thick.

Lux then says "first step completed, Now for the second step.
Split the circle into 12 separate parts.

Now to fill each segment with a specific Rune.
I need to make sure that each rune is perfect. The slightest mistake will ruin the circle."

Lux then began to concentrate on the first rune.
He molded some nature magic into its shape.
He took his time making sure every part if it was perfect.
He then slowly lowered it to the ground making sure that the shape didn't start to fall apart.
The rune slipped into the ground and formed perfectly.

Lux wiped some sweat from his brow and sighed in relief.

"Damn that one symbol took 30% of my mana.
I think this is going to take a while."

Lux continued to place the different runes in their proper places.
By the time he was done, 30 hours had passed.

Lux slumped down on a chair he created for when his mana ran out while placing the runes.