Chapter 50 Part 1 - Preparations for An Adventure.

Lux entered the Garden Space and began training his Body Shaping Spell.

After 4 hours, he decided to send a mental messsage to Lewis Tenebra which said "What is taking so long to locate Jared?"

A few minutes later, a mental message from Lewis said "he has been taken prisoner in the Black Arena in the Slums, to buy him back will cost 1 million.
I am paying for him right this minute.
We will return soon.
I have to warn you that his mind has been broken from all those years in the Arena."

Lux shakes his head in anger and shame.
He thinks to himself "Oh, i am sorry Jared, I didn't know.
I promise i will make it up to you."

So he waited for another hour when he got another mental message from Lewis which said "We have arrived, Jared is currently threatening our servants. Hurry! We are in the Courtyard!"

Lux teleports to the exit of the Garden space and teleports to the courtyard.
He sees Jared holding his Butler by the throat in the air, one handed."

Lux shouts "Jared put him down now!!!"

Jared sharply turns to Lux and shouts back "Who are you! You made a mistake purchasing me 'Master'!"

Lux growls towards Jared as a bloodforce mist covers him like an Aura. "I am Your Friend Lux Tenebra, you are choking my Butler!
Put him down or I will make you!!"

Jared frowns and murmurs "Lux Tenebra? Isn't he a kid?"

Seeing Jared is distracted, Lux teleports behind him and transforms instantly into his Dragon Warrior Form.
He then grabs Jared's Armpit and the back of his neck, he applies enough pressure to Numb the arm which is holding Lux's butler, but without causing permanent damage to Jared's Arm.

As Butler is falling to the ground, Lewis uses Air magic to suck him towards himself using a vacuum spell.

Jared suddenly focuses on Lux behind him and stabs his hand towards Lux's chest.
As the hand makes contact, sparks fly out like two blades making contact.

Lux roars and throws Jared into the air, as He begins falling down again, Lux clenchs his fist.

Lux strikes upward in a uppercut which smashes into Jareds Stomach with a 'CLANG'.

Jared uses the uppercut to spin through the Air where he lands 4m away.
He smiles and spits some blood.
He shouts in excitment "Finally! A real opponent!
I can finally use my Sword Body Technique to my limit!"

He then begins to sprint towards Lux, leaving deep groves in the ground with every step.

Lux smiles and draws Dagger.
He says "Staff Transformation"
As Jareds is within 5 feet of Lux, he sees a small dagger lengthen into a 7 foot metal Staff.

Lux grasps the Staff with confidence and jabs it forward 6 times in rapid succession.
It went left leg, right leg, left arm, right arm, forehead and then Chest.
The each jab was capable of shattering boulders.
With each hit on Jareds body, a cracking noise appeared.
Jared was blasted backwards so hard that when he hit the wall of the courtyard, he left an imprint of his body in the wall.

Lux smiled and said "Sorry Jared, but it was for your own good."

Lux walked over to the crumpled body of Jared and said "Have you calmed down now?
I know you are still alive, i can hear your heart beating."

Jared coughs and rolls over while staring at Lux.
He says "It really is you. You have grown since we lasts met.
Thanks for holding back, the speed you displayed with your Staff was extraordinary.
My broken bones should heal within a couple of days.
My strength is at the Warlord Rank level 9."