Chapter 58 - Wrath of the Monkey King!

(The long awaited battle of Bandit Mountain is finally here!!
Hope you all enjoy the Chapter, remember to vote and comment.
Also I published the Chapter before I realised that it is friday not Saturday, so enjoy the early release. Hahahaha!  - Cheery Author.)

After Jared entered the Portal, Lux walked out onto the balcony and began planning his defence for the coming battle.

"I should create a grid for 1km and fill it with Inscripion traps which activate if something moves above them.
A variety of fire traps (Darkfire, Bloodfire, Spacefire, etc.).
Gravity traps to drag flying enemies to the ground and pin them there.
Acid pits, moving Earthen Walls which can attack and act like a maze, darkness sphere traps to blind and deafen enemies.
That should do for now, it will slow down the Monkey King Bandits for a while till my Soldiers can train on how to use a Skyboard."

Lux fuses his echo-location spell and his Dragon Vision to make a mental map of the surrounding area, he then uses his earth magic to create a subtle grid which he can feel using his earth magic, the grid was made up of 100,000s of squares which are 0.5m wide.

Lux begins to fill every grid square with random inscripions, he also creates a moving grid underneath the first grid which allows the Inscripions to move from square to square, making it even harder to tell where the traps are hidden.

He filled in the farthest grid squares first and slowly filled them till he reached the grid squares closest to his base.

He then sat on the balcony and used his Dragon Vision to find the Monkey King Bandits.
As he concentrates, he finally makes out their moving bodies 10km away.
He counts over 50,000 bandits racing towards his base.

"It will take them at least 1 day to reach my base, might as well just practice new types of magic by mixing different mana types."

Lux starts to mix multiple types of mana in different ratios.
He mixes Light, Air and Fire magic to create Lightning which crackles over his hands.

He chuckles and throws the Lightning into the distance, aimed at the Invading Monkey King Bandits.
As it travels through the Air, Lux sends 19 more Lightning bolts at the bandits.

The first lightning bolt missed the first invader and slammed into the second, the Lightning bolt pierced through the bandits body and split into two others.
Every invader the lightning bolt hit, was char-cooked.
After all his Lightning bolts finish killing the bandits, only 1000 was killed.

Lux then mixed Light and Fire magic to make Sunfire, he then split the Sunfire into 5 balls and fired them towards the bandits.

As it travelled, it set the trees in it's path on fire just from the Light emitted by the Sunfire balls.

The lead invader shoved a staff into the ground and levered a large boulder from the ground and bashed towards the approaching Sunfire balls.

The Sunfire balls smashed into the Boulder and melted through it.
As the Sunfire balls passed through the boulder, they dimmed and evaporated.
As the boulder began falling to the ground it fell apart, spilling molten rock onto the ground.
This caused the Monkey King Bandits to pause to avoid the approaching wave of molten rock.

The lead bandit punched forward and released an intense gust of air which created a tunnel through the Molten rock and quickly cooled it.

The Bandits resumed their journey and ran through the rock tunnel.

Seeing the Bandits block his Sunfire balls, Lux mixes Strength, Earth and Fire magic to make molten metal which he concentrates into 100 dense glowing spheres, each sphere is 1m wide and weighs 200kg.