Chapter 85 - Stealing a Miniverse.

Lux sat down on the desk and waited for the 'True' Nature to arrive.
As he was waiting, Lewis and Leo appeared through the broken doorway.

Leo sat down next to Lux and said, "So Nature was here in the Paradox Bank the whole time, eh?"

Lux smiled and said, "It is a good place to keep an eye on her.
I see the 'One Mind' function of the True-Body Cloning Inscription is working as Planned.
How are the memories of the prisoners coming along?
Are they filtered yet?"

Lewis shook his head and said, "Not yet, We are still extracting the useful memories.
It will take a few hours till we can allow them to enter the 'One Mind' database."

Lux grunted in annoyance and said in contempt, "Work harder, don't fail me again... Or suffer the Consequences."

Lewis bowed in fear and exited the room quickly.

Leo rolled his eyes and said to Lux, "He is sorry, Lux.
You shouldn't be so hard on him, He just wants to help."

Lux glared at Leo, who raised an eyebrow in amusement.
He then said with barely concealed anger, "Leo, keep your advise to yourself.
Letting him live.... That is proof enough that I have forgiven him.
Now shut up."

They then sat in silence as they waited for Nature's Cell to arrive.
After a few Hours, Lux get up and checks the Screen of Light for her Cell.
He sees that it's empty and mutters, "Just how far is this Abyss?"

Leo shrugged and said, "I think it's here, come sit, make a good impression."

Lux ran around the desk and sat in his spot and crossed his arms and legs.

As the Cell Float up out of the floor and clicked into place, Lux spoke in a stageshow announcer voice.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, We have brought to the stage, The Legendary, The Innocent, The Woman of Flowers.... Nature!!"

Leo began to clap his hands and wolf whistle towards the confused looking Nature.

Lux continued, "Gentlemen, Please remail in your seats!
She may look like a child, but she is as Old as Time Herself!
She once ruled all of nature, she was once equal to all the other Aspects!"

Nature asked in Fear, "Who... Who... Who are you?"

Lux jumped to his feet, spun around and loudly said, "I am The Devil of Souls, The World Devouring Dragon, The Thief Of Laws, The Trickster Slayer, The Librarian of the Divine Library, The One Man Legion, The Deal Making Monster and the New Owner of the Paradox Bank!
Nature, I was wondering if you want to make a deal?"

Nature frowned and said, "You are a Prisoner, how are you out of your cell?
Where are the Wardens?"

Lux and Leo laughed and replied in Sync, "We asked the other Prisoners to sacrifice themselves and we managed to break out of the Cells.
We then killed the Warden's, it was pretty easy to be honest."

Nature began to shake her head and babble to herself, "No, No, No!
The Abyss Wardens will be Coming, THE ABYSS WARDENS WILL BE COMING!!"

Lux and Leo looked at each other and both asked, "Who are the Abyss Wardens?
Answer Me!"

Nature shuddered at the Devilish look in their eyes and explained quickly.
"The Abyss Wardens are the Supreme Warriors of the Paradox Bank Wardens.
Their only purpose is to suppress the Prisoners in the unlikely event that a Prisoner escapes.
They check in with the Holding Pen Wardens every hour, by sending an Abyss Warden to speak with Captain Marie.
Since you Summoned me here, They will be arriving in a 20 Minutes!"

Lux quickly sent a mental message to all his clones, "Create Light Illusions of the Cell Blocks and Wait inside, Some of you Mimic the Dead Wardens and get rid of the evidence.
We will have Visitors soon."