Chapter 92 - Operation: Moon Thief

(Sorry the Chapter was late but i fell asleep before it was finished.
Here is a description/reminder for later.

The Slice and Dice Longsword - a Longsword with two sets of two swordblades nestled along the blade's core, both sets snap open at the top into a straight line, severing anything impaled on the blade, barbs on the blade tips can hook weapons or enemies.
The blade sets can freely open and rotate around the Sword Core at afterimage speeds, allowing the Slice and Dice Sword penetrate deeply into a enemy with all the ease of a magic drill.

The Magnetic Staff, Model 2222 - a Long Staff made from 1000 hair thin magnetic disks, each weighing over 10 tons.
There are two control grips which allows the wielder to manipulate the Magnetic Disks as desired, this means the Staff can extend indefinitely as long as the magnetic field is extended and sustained.

The Imp-Imp Pistol - the Imp-Imp Pistol fires regenerating, 5 millimeter Tear Shaped Pellets that travel at 100 times the speed of light.
The Imp-Imp Pistol fires automatically at 20 rounds per second for as long as the trigger is squeezed, the Imp-Imp Pistol never runs out of ammunition as it is a internal store clip with 1 million Tear Shaped Pellets ready to fire, a cloning Inscription will constantly replenish the spent pellets.

The Last Knock Shotgun - the Last Knock Shotgun fires a 50 centimetre slug shell which travels at the speed of light and creates an implosion on impact with enough force to create a rip in space 50 meters in diameter.
The Last Knock Shotgun got it's name from the joke engraved on every gun, 'Knock, knock... (huff) who cares.')

------------------------

(The Throne Room of the Paradox Ark)

Lux was sitting on his throne while reading a Datapad, an invention his clones created for education purposes.

He was reading up on an assault plan for the Mortal Universe, Leo named it Operation: Moon Thief.

As Lux was nearing the end of Operation: Moon Thief, Leo and Lewis appeared in front of Lux.

Lux looked up from his Datapad and asked, "Have you readied the Freedom Guard?"

Lewis grinned and answered easily, "Yep, all assembled and accounted for.
We have 100 million Armies, each army has 100 thousand Earthgods and 1 million Saint Rank Cultivators.
Anyone who doesn't meet these Power Standards have been left in the Miniverse.
Each army is made up of a equal distribution of Warrior, Technician and Healer subgroups.
Warrior and Healer subgroups are most useful during combat but the Technician Subgroup is most useful before battle begins.
Technicians are able to rapidly build bases and assemble technology in the field, most of their magic knowledge is limited to crafting.
Though don't underestimate my Technicians, they did invent most of our weapons and are master gunslingers."

Leo stifled a yawn as Lewis's droning came to an end, he then reported to Lux his report.
"My Warriors are Evolvers, they have trained their Path of Freedom to the same level as an Earthgod.
My Healers follow the Mortal Universe's Cultivation Path, they have all mastered Life Magic and their World Laws because I grafted my Understandings into them.
They have also understood some Battle Magics and Laws as well so they can defend themselves."

Lux nodded with concealed joy and congratulated them for their efforts, "Well done, it seems we are now ready to go ahead with Operation: Moon Thief."

Lux then sent a command to the Paradox Ark to travel to Planet Everbloom, a minor planet in the Voidmap Space.
Planet Everbloom was a Trade Planet with traders coming from thousands of other Planets, they came for a unique substance called Everbloom Oil.
Everbloom Oil is a naturally occurring narcotic which gives a feeling drunkness and euphoria, if imbibed.