Chapter 35 - The Day the Fog Came.

(i wrote this chapter because (Minae0525) got me thinking about different types of magic and how it could be fused.
So this chapter is for them.
- bored author.)

Over the course of a week of hunting demons for their tokens, Lux didn't see any other participants in the Lord of The Hunt competition.

On the 8th day a loud voice shook the World and says "3 WEEKS REMAINING.
REMAINING NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: 10.
DEMONS WILL INCREASE IN STRENGTH AND NUMBER.
GOOD LUCK!!"

Lux who is sitting cross legged in his cave training his body using Chaotic tempering body skill and using his fire body skill to clean the impurities from his body.

Lux finishes his training as he feels a CRACK from his spine.
A large amount of weight disappears from Lux's shoulders to the point that Lux feels nearly weightless.

Lux stretches and a CRACK sound appears from every joint in his body.

Lux's cave sounds like firecracker exploding.

Lux laughs and shouts "Now i am a level 5 Lord, My warrior body and Mage soul has reached Level 5 Lord rank.
Damn this is slow.
Wish i was back in the void Pit in White Oak."

Lux decides to test his new body by hunting more demons.

Lux looks at his amount of tokens "i have collected 3000 tokens. Hope i haven't fell behind."

As Lux's was hunts those beasts he noticed that his BloodForce had tripled in size.
The Bloodforce had compressed into a liquid bowling ball sized ball.

Lux had noticed that when he wants to hunt, his body becomes more powerful and graceful.
Lux had asked Geb why and Geb said "BloodForce is linked to predators.
The stronger it is the easier it is to Kill.
When Bloodforce turns to Liquid, if Bloodforce is used then the users body will be covered in blood."

Lux is happy that his Bloodforce has upgraded into a new rank, The True Blood stage.

Apparently if you can concentrate the Liquid blood into a solid then you can make shapes with your own blood, such as a hand or sword.
But Lux is far from that achieving that degree of Solidity as his blood is as thin a water.

Lux also noticed that his water mana and bloodforce had fused together into liquid Blood mana.

Lux tried to see if he could transmute his Blood mana back into water mana.

Lux took a golf ball sized chunk of Blood mana and imagined what water mana felt and looked like.

That golf ball sized blood mana became a basketball sized portion of water mana very quickly.
Lux pushed that water mana out of his soul space into the material world.

The cave quickly becomes filled with dense water vapour which collects on the cave walls.

Lux marvels at how much water he could create from just that small amount of Blood mana.

Lux is struck with an idea.
What if he fused all his Fire mana, all his Water mana and all his Dark Mana and released it into the forest as a freezing fog.
How many demons would it kill?
How many tokens would he gather?
Lux then decides to try it.
He walks out and begins to channel all fire, dark and water magics together.

As this is happening, everything living in the dimension suddenly feels like Doom was about to descend and begin to howl.

All of this is unknown to Lux who is concentrating on controling his self created Magic.

20 minutes later Lux is ready to unleash is magic.

Lux thinks for a second then shouts "Artic Nova!!"