Chapter 104 - Trial By Water

(Hi everyone, sorry I've been away but Tricksters way is now on Mobo Reader as they asked me If I wanted to put it up on their app.
I will still publish here as well, but if you want to support me over on mobo reader as well thats great, as i get some money that way, hahaha.
This chapter is just over 5000 words as i spent extra time today just adding more dialogue and more descriptions.
So i hope you all enjoy it, if you are still here, hahaha.)

Earth glared at his soaking list and then tapped his foot.
The puddle under the list exploded into steam as a stone spear lifted it up to Earth's waiting hand.

He plucked his list from the spear and gently blew on it, causing the water to drip right off it.

He grumbled, "That was close, it nearly smudged...
I knew I should have just kept on using my old stone tablet."

He then coughed and continued his announcement, "Sorry about That, now onto the scores!
Fire - 1 point
Air - 6 points
Light - 4 points
Darkness - 9 points
Time - 2 points
Space - 7 points
Strength - 10 points
Speed - 3 points
Billy Sticks - 8 points
Water - 5 points

In First Place is Strength for his masterful collapsing of his mountain.
In Last Place is fire for completely destroying his mountain.

Now my Trial has ended, it is time to move on, let's look at the board and see who's Trial is next!"

The Screen of Light showing Earth's Face shimmered and then revealed Water's image with a raging sea in the background.

Water laughed and waved to the crowd while Earth lowered his Rocky Column back into the ground where he joined the others.

Water announced to everyone, "My Trial will be simple, create a Whirlpool in this Swimming Pool!"

She threw a small ball into the air, it flew forward and landed in the middle of the arena, where it became 100 feet wide and formed a perfect circle in the floor.

Water then announced with a flourish, "Fire, you will go first."

Fire shrugged and answered back, "Very well, let me show you all how it's done."

He raised his fists above his head where they burst into white flames, high above the Swimming Pool a small sun formed.

Fire then sighed amd the small sun grew into a 80 feet wide inverted pyramid, He then lowered his fists and the pyramid fell into the pool.
The pool of water quickly boiled into steam

He grunted with exertion and began to stir his fists, as if he was stirring a large pot of soup.
The steam in the pool quickly formed into a vortex, which was slowly reaching up the sides of the pool.

As it began to climb over the edge, the steam quickly became water and fell back into the pool.

The steam increased in speed until the pool looked like a circular waterfall, the water smashing into the bottom of the pool.

Fire then roared while suddenly clapping his hand, with enough force to crack the ground at his feet.
The Pyramid instantly vanished as a sudden chill filled the air, causing the vortex of steam to instantly revert back into water.
The result was a 1 meter wide whirlpool spinning in the center of the pool, after a few minutes of swirling, it finally died.

Water clapped her hands and honestly said, "You did better than I thought...
Well done."

Fire smirked and happily glanced at the others.

Water then announced, "Air, you're up next."

Air shrugged and floated over to the pool, she then dipped her hand into the pool and quickly small bubbles appeared on the surface, after a few seconds she stood up and floated back to the others.