Chapter 54 - Pushing The Boundaries Of The Soul.

(Sorry i missed last weeks chapter but i have been busy with college and I am still pretty busy with college.
I have been writing for about 4 hours to get this chapter written (it's 4:16am uk)
It doesn't have my violence but it is integral to the future storyline.
Hope you all enjoy it -Student Author.)

After Lux and Jared's meal, which consisted of Ham and Mustard sandwiches, They both traveled downstairs to the Slaves training area.

Lux sees all the slaves fighting in 1v1 sparring matches, as Lux is focusing his right eye starts to glow with a pale golden light.
Suddenly the world begins to darken and the Slaves transform into glowing balls of Light.

Worried about what is happening, Lux mentally asks Geb "Geb what is happening to my vision?!
Everything has gone Dark and now I see Floating balls of Light!"

Geb's voice laughs and says "It is Just Dragon Vision My Lord.
This is how all Dragons see, as we are half Material beings and half Spiritual beings, we dragon's see things on the spiritual plane were all things are visible to the naked eye.
It is because of this that we dragon's are very hard to lie to as the soul darkens slightly when people lie.
You will also be able to see Universal Energy and all types of Natural Mana Energy which exists within everything.
Only as you are still half human, you won't be able to use the Dragon Vision for long periods of time, maybe 24 hours of use before you will go blind for 24 hour's.

Luckily you absorbed all that Dragon Soul blood into your body during your Dragon Soul Trial.
Once you finish absorbing it fully into your soul and body, your soul and body will fuse into one being.
You will become a Dragonling and gain a true dragon's body, don't worry you will still have your human body but you will also have a baby dragon form which will grow into an adult.
In essence you will be reborn as a dragon.
Once that is complete, you can absorb the Dragon Soul's left eye, allowing you to travel to the Dragon Ascension Trial in the Dragon Realm.
When you win, you will be gifted a Dragon Heart and breeding rights. (you can always give them to me my Lord, i will be willing to take one for the team and breed with some lady dragons, heeheehee.)
Before you ask, a Dragon Heart is swallowed to allow a Dragon to devourer all types of energy and transform it into their particular type of mana.
Even soul energy."

Amazed, Lux smiles and says "I SEE what you are saying, so this is normal."

Geb sighs and says "You are so childish."

Lux laughs and says "Come on that was punny.
Geb? You there?"

After realising that Geb is ignoring him, Lux focuses on the rest of the slaves and begins studying their souls.

As he is studying the souls, he notices that he can sort of see their memories just by looking.

As he is staring at one of his slaves, he began to wonder about bloodline warriors.

"What is the difference between humans souls and demons souls.
According to the Creation Story (Chaos and Order) the Aspect Life created souls for all the forms of Life, so wouldn't he have created them all the same way?
If humans can gain the bloodline of demons, can humans also gain the bloodline of other humans?
No, he must have used a different day otherwise how could there different types of Bloodline inheritance's.
I need to study this, if i can create a Ancestral Bloodline then i should be able to share it with my slaves."

Lux turns to Jared and says "keep up the good work, i will be re-entering closed door training for a while.
Next month take the slaves and raid other bandit groups to let them get battle experience, and to also spread our bandit group name, The Reapers."

With a puzzled expression, Jared asks "Didn't you just finish closed door training?"

Lux nods and says "I have to continue to train to get stronger, if you see Aerin tell her to continue her training as well. Bye."
He then teleported outside the base and began to hunt for demon beasts for his experiments.
He used his air magic to allow him to move silently through the forest, pushing against trees with his feet to glide through the trees.