Chapter 59 - Is This The End?

Lux quickly says "Dreaming, Give me the Laws from the Ways of the Universe!"

Lux suddenly feels a strange force spread through his soul.
After a couple of minutes, he hears in his mind the Dreaming's voice, "Past Contributions equal 10,000 points, unable to access Ways of Chaos and Order.
Contribution points needed, 100,000 points for one law per Way."

Lux frowns and asks "What are the Laws from the Way of Order?"

The Dreaming replied in a dull tone "The Laws of the Way of Order are;
Way of Strength, Way of Speed, Way of Marksmanship, Way of Weapons, Way of Combat, Way of Air, Way of Fire, Way of Water, Way of Earth, Way of Nature, Way of Light, Way of Darkness, Way of Souls (Death and Life), Way of Space, Way of Time and Way of Fate.
Data Connection; Way of Chaos (Data Incomplete.)"

Shock fills Lux at the information transferred to his mind, he quickly asks "What are the Laws of Chaos?"

The Dreaming Replied in it's dull tone, "The Known Laws of Chaos are;
Way of Transformation, Way of Creation, Way of Freedom...
Rest of Data deleted, Last access by Arch-Druid Blackheart, Hidden Message has been found.

Message Requirements needed have been completed; Try to access Laws of Chaos.

Message will follow, (Dear Future Arch-Druid, you have tried to access information on the Laws of Chaos.
That means that you are the Druid from my Visions, which are hard to understand.
I judge that the reason you have done this is to help a Trickster of Chaos.
Stop right now, it will only lead you to destruction, I talk from experience believe me.

You have to start preparing the Druid Order for the Ascension War.
Now that an Trickster of Chaos has been born, an Agent of Order will have been born at the exact same time.
The Universe must have balance, although no record of Someone meeting Order has occurred in my time, an Agent of Order will always appear and The Ascension War will begin within 100,000 years.

You are to bolster the Druid Order's recruits as we are to act as intermediaries between the Army of Chaos and the Army of Order.
In the last Ascension War the Druid Order sided with the Army of Chaos because of me, the Army of Order won and I was Forced to delete precious knowledge of Chaos as punishment for failing in my duties.
As I lie on my deathbed, I have added all the Knowledge of Chaos I possess to the Dreaming.

I will tell you a secret only known by 3 people throughout known history.
Those 3 people are the Creator of the Dreaming (Name lost), Myself and You (Future Arch-Druid).
The Dreaming is not from this Universe, it is from the Gods Universe.
It possesses vast knowledge of the God Universe and all the combined knowledge of the Druids.

The Dreaming has many different Levels, my own Level is only Level 5 which i reached by inventing new spells and artifacts.
Your Leveling will only increase if you discover knowledge that the Dreaming doesn't already possess.
The more complex the Knowledge, the more Contributions Points (CP) you will earn.

The 1st Level Knowledge is free but all the other Level cost (CP), with the cost increase per level.
Your Level is Level 2 and so I Recommend you learning Seal Magic, Inscription Formations, Golem- Crafting, Scroll-crafting (Temporary spells), Artifact-crafting, Deal Magic and the Tyrant's Spellbook.

I see you already possess an incomplete Tyrant's Grasp Spell, the Tyrant's Spellbook will grant you the complete version.
I hope you manage to surpass me and lead our Druid Order back to the peak of this world.

I will also tell you a secret method of Skill Creation, this allows you to easily create Spells and Techniques.
You are probably molding your magic everytime, but Skills can Level Up and become stronger, they also can do incredible things.