Chapter 81 - Igniting The Soul

Lux and Drak waved farewell to a crying Joe and an embarrassed Pete, as they finished Charging their Jumping Pad Technique and shot into the sky.

They passed through the void quickly and returned to Minor Law Academy.
They floated out of the Landing Pad and walked into the Training Ground.

As they were chatting about their trip to Sea-Sea, Lux sees Lewis gambling with some Pale faced Students at a round table.

They were playing poker, from what Lux could see, Lewis was gathering a large pile of Crystal Coins from the center of the table and adding them to his even larger pile in front of him.

Lux walks over and says to Lewis, "Bullying the other Students, Lewis?"

Lewis smiles and replied, "Na, they asked me to join.
I think they are regretting it?"

Lux looked at the tear filled eyes of the students sitting at the table and said, "I think you should call it a day, otherwise they might start crying."

Lewis sighed and waved his hand, storing the Crystal Coins into his Dimension Space.
He then said to the students, "Sorry lads, you will just have to win back all your money next time."

Lewis then said to Lux, "We need to fuse, there is some information you need to know."

Lux nodded his head and tapped Lewis on the chest, absorbing him.

A flood of information from the 10 years Lux was in a coma, smashed through his mind.

The information that hurt the most was, 'Aerin is missing, Clone Watchman dead.', which was 8 years old.

The Law of Librarians quickly devoured the flood of information and fused it into Lux's soul.

The information transfer having finished, Lux ejects Lewis from his body and grabs him by the throat.
Lux then snarls, "What do you mean you lost her!!"

Lewis choked out, "We have 250,000 clones searching Terra as we speak.
We can't be everywhere at once.
We can't find out who took her, they covered their tracks well...
Let me go."

Lux tightened his grip and growled, "What do you mean, why can't you find her!
Send more clones!"

Lewis shoved Lux away and said weakly, "We have sent 25 million clones over the years, but whoever took her keeps killing the Clones we send.
It isn't even in the same place either, they keep on the move.
Fire continent, Water Continent, Air Continent, Earth Continent, Even on the Shiver Islands the Clones go missing. (Shiver Islands are islands dotted about the Demon filled Seas.)
Whoever is Killing the Clones, seems to be using something which kills instantly, leaving the Clones no time to send for help."

Lux's body shakes as he tries to contain the anger inside of him, he bites out, "Where... Is... She..."

Lewis sighed and replied weakly, "I don't know...
We think they have fled to the Voidmap Space, with some return visits to Terra.
We are still preparing an Army of Clones to search the different worlds, 100 million strong.
Leo is Creating and Training them as we speak, the reason we aren't sending as they are ready is because we don't want to tip our hand and spook the Abducter futher into the Voidmap Space....
So please understand, we are still looking."

The shaking Lux suddenly becomes still, he then says in a calm voice with a dead expression, "Ok, Lewis, I will gladly 'Understand'."

Blood red smoke began to pour out of Lux's skin as he slowly walked towards Lewis who backed away.
Lux then continued, "I 'Understand' you failed in your duty.
I 'Understand' you were meant to be looking out for her.
I 'Understand' you were MEANT TO KEEP HER SAFE!!!"