Chapter 97 - Visiting My Grandfather.

Spell-Checker : iChrof
(Sorry the chapter was late but I decided to rewrite it as the first try was rubbish, probably because I was tired.
Anyway, hope you enjoy the chapter and vote if you do.)

Lux and Lewis ended up being forced to scrub and mop the Throne room clean after their little wine fight, by Suki and Nature, without using any magic.
They both finished quickly because Paradox told Suki and Nature that he had already absorbed all the wine into the floor because it was a safety hazard.

Nature and Suki both scowled at Paradox when he told them, while Lux and Lewis jumped and kicked their heels while giving each other a high-five.

Seeing Lux happy, Suki breathed in deeply, as she was getting ready to shout at him, when Lux noticed and suddenly vanished along with Lewis and Paradox.

Suki sighed and Nature patted her on the shoulder while saying with wisdom, "Boys will be Boys, they just want to play with their new toys and show off to each other.
Pay it no mind, but don't let him know that...
How's the baby by the way?"

Suki sadly smiled and replied, "She is fine, though she has been kicking me more lately."

Nature laughed and told her with certainty, "That is because you have been moving in and out of timefields with different speeds.
The baby is probably just confused and is wanting to find out what is going on.
Have you told Lux yet?"

Suki shook her head slightly and muttered, "He is busy with planning a war with Sofia, so I decided to keep it a secret for now.
I can hide the bump with some space magic when it grows larger, I don't want Lux to get distracted...
Lux's Dragon, Geb visited me last night, he told me my daughter would have a Freedom Dragon to take care of her and a weapon called Daggerlet to protect herself."

Nature smiled gently and told her, "If she is anything like Lux, then she will be a handful and probably a trouble maker. Hahaha."

Suki laughed, and they both teleported to Space and Time's new home they built in the Miniverse, an exact replica of their old home.
Space upgraded the Spatial Laws of the Paradox Ark, which now meant that anyone could create separate dimensions inside it.
He said he added the "Compounding Spatial Pockets" World Law supplement, which forces new dimension spaces to hide within the empty places of the Miniverse space.
Sort of like Caves (Dimension) inside a Mountain (Miniverse).

(Outside the Paradox Ark)

Lux, Lewis and Paradox were discussing how to find Sofia, and they had quickly come up with a plan.
Paradox would use a Life-Signal gadget that Leo had been developing, it could track someone as long as they are in the same space as it.
Leo added a new feature that could now scan inside dimensions as well, courtsey of Space's "Compounding Spatial Pockets" World Law supplement.

Lux and Lewis teleported into the Throne room and created their own screen of light to watch Paradox outside.

Paradox lifted the small dish shaped gadget and began to slowly turn around, after completing a full circle, he tapped it on the side and did it again.

His Avatar then appeared in the throne room and said to Lewis and Lux, "It is broken, it can't find her."

He then sent it into Lewis's hands, who quickly tinkered with it and then said, "Nope it is working fine...
She must not even be inside the Mortal Universe."

Lux frowned and then asked, "Well where the hell is she?"

Suddenly a deep voice whispered, "She must be in the Land of the Gods, it is separated from the Mortal Spacescape..."

Lux turned and saw Death crawling towards them from deep inside shadows the throne room.

He remembered about the Land of the Gods from Death's and Nature's memories, it had a large gateway which kept put anyone not invited in.
The gateway could appear anywhere, it just had to be called by an authorised God.