Chapter 86 - He Returned With A Bang

Lux grinned while sitting on his throne, The Paradox Ark was channeling a stream of information directly into his mind.

This information was created from the Void-Walkers, a Group of Divine Gods who managed to create a Portal Map which allows the Ark Ships to travel through the Void and appear anywhere.

The Layout of the Divine Universe was being stored inside Lux's Mind.

The Layout of the Mortal Universe was then channeled into his mind as well, as the Paradox Ark scanned the Void around Itself.

The Divine God's discovered that the Void was made up of tiny Portals which could lead to any part of the Universe.

As Lux was receiving all this knowledge,  The Paradox Ark Shook slightly and Lux grinned.

He then said with a happy expression, "Finally, we are here at the Wardens Bank!"

Outside the Paradox Ark, the Wardens Bank was floating about on a large Island inside the Voidmap Space.

It took up nearly all of the island, leaving only small amounts of free space from the edge.
The Bank was 20 Floors tall and filled to the top with Engraved Glass windows and Walls.

Lux stood up from his Throne and said to the kneeling Nature, "Wait here, I'll be back after I deliver some Judgement on these Wardens for locking me away inside the Paradox Bank."

Nature nodded and backed away with the smell of fear seeping from her skin.

Lux chuckled and commanded the Paradox Ark to teleport him to the entrance of the Wardens Bank.

He appeared in the large doorway and walked inside, where he joined a large queue of people.

He waited in line till it was his turn to talk with a Bank Teller.
The Teller was a Middle Aged Man who wore a expression of professional politeness.

The Teller asked Lux, "Deposit or Withdrawal?"

Lux smiled and replied, "I would like to withdraw everything stored in the Bank."

The Teller laughed and replied, "That's Funny, what is your account number?"

Lux grinned even harder and replied with a Dark expression, "I don't have an Account, but I will be withdrawing everything.
My Name is Lux Tenebra, and I am the only survivor of the Paradox Bank Prison.
In other words, I killed everyone else. Hahahahaha!"

Lux then stomped his right foot and the floor of the Warden Bank became filled with cracks which leaked Devil Smoke.

Everybody in the bank screamed as the Devil Smoke flew into their mouth and out of their orifices.

The Clones rushed out of Lux like a flood, rushing up the stairs to the other floors.

Lux smashed the row of Teller Desks and walked into open vault behind them.
The vault was filled with tiny boxes filled with World Law Stones, so he stored them inside the Paradox Ark.
Once everything stored, He climbed the stairs to the other floors where his Clones were slaughtering their way through Wardens and Customers.

The Clones were stealing anything of value, from the glass windows to the desk and chairs.

When Lux got to the top floor, He saw Lewis and Leo fighting a Warden Dressed Black and Gold Armor.

Lux walked onto the 20th Floor, which was one large room with 100 Vaults lining the walls.

As Lux entered, Lewis and Leo teleport next to him.
Leo had a long slice wound down his chest, while Lewis had small cut on his left nostril.