Chapter 100 - Answering The Call

(I messed up last chapter, Air is a woman, i have fixed it, sorry about the mistake.
Also whoop whoop for chapter 100!
Sorry it is late but I hope this makes up for it.
Enjoy)

Lux, Leo and Lewis were sitting in a private outside garage on the outskirts of the Racetrack, they were playing about on the Cloudboard.

Leo was currently using it, He was doing backflips as He descended back down from the sky.

When the Cloudboard landed down, Leo hopped off and Lewis jumped on it before taking off into the sky.

Lux laughed and handed Leo a bottle of Velocity-Brew Beer, the local choice of alcohol.
It has the bonus effect of increasing the body's agility and giving excess energy, all without the hangover afterwards.

Leo thanked Lux and began to drain the bottle dry, once the last drop was gone, He grabbed another one and sipped it.

He then said to Lux with contentment, "This is great, just the three of us, like old times."

Lux chuckled and replied, "Yeah, who knows when we'll next get the chance to just chill and have some fun?"

Leo shrugged and answered him with bemusement, "Who knows man, lets just enjoy it while we can.
He comes Lewis now."

Lewis swooped down and slowed to a stop in front of Lux, they then switched places on the Cloudboard and Lux shot into the sky.

Lux laughed as the wind in his hair gave him a deep feeling of freedom, it reminded him about his childhood dream of flying.

He spread his arms and wiggled fingers, the wind weaving through them.

Once we was beyond the clouds, he tilted his feet backwards, bringing the Cloudboard to a halt.

He stared at the shining sunset which cast the horizon as a brick-red colour.
A feeling of satisfaction overwhelmed Lux, the image before him seemed to melt away some of the anger in his soul.

He then closed his eyes and let his body fall backwards, dragging the Cloudboard with him.

As He fell towards the ground whilst upside-down, He rotated the Cloudboard with his feet, creating a corkscrew of pale-blue light.

As He neared the ground, He righted himself and curved to a halt.

After He jumped off the Cloudboard, Leo hopped on and disappeared into Sky.

Lewis laughed at Lux and told him, "The Sunset is beautiful, right?"

Lux nodded and sipped his Speed-Brew Beer with a smile.

It was then that Speed himself appeared next to Lux, sitting on a half empty crate of Beer.

He asked Lux and Lewis with curiosity, "What you all upto?
You should be resting Billy Sticks, you don't want to be tired out when you come in 2nd place."

Lux laughed and answered, "No need to worry, I hear there is plenty of room in the 1st place suite, I will just nap there afterwards."

Speed chuckled and told him, "You're pretty confident you can beat me, the Aspect of Speed, in a race.
I like that."

Lewis smirked and waved his arm towards Lux while saying to Speed, "He doesn't lose, it's like the Universe is preventing him from failing.
Try flipping a coin with him, go on try it?"

Speed raised an eyebrow at Lewis and then took out a square coin with his face on both sides.
One face was happy and the other was sad, the reason is because in Gambling, those are the two outcomes.