Chapter 62 - Chaotic Truth

(I released Saturday's chapter early as My mother has started to read my book and is now bugging me to update.
So this chapter is dedicated to laurinamartin4.
Thank her in the comments! Hahahahaha!)

Osirus lifts his head and gives off a aura of majesty.
Pride shines in his eyes as he stares at Lux, who is wearing a stunned expression on his face.

So sudden was this proposal, Lux remained silent for a eerily amount of time.

Seeing Lux stunned stupid, Osirus starts to talk in a cautious voice, as if he was afraid that his voice would shatter Lux into pieces.
"It is ok Lux, Take your time...
Maybe speed it up a bit?"

Lux quickly regains his senses and shouts with shock "You want to make me a Prince of Soul!!"

Osirus nods and waves his hand in a flippant manner, while speaking in a sarcastic voice, "Yeah I need to choose someone and you were the first person a saw.
It is no big deal."

Anger floods Lux's face and he shakes his fist at Osirus while using his Deal Magic.
He shouts with sarcasm, "Fine! I will accept your Deal for the Title of Prince of Souls!
Just to do you a favour, so you owe me!"

As the Deal was accepted by Lux, golden rings made of strange symbols appear around right arms wrist of Lux and Osirus.
A faint string forms between the wrists and the strange symbols one their wrists ran down the string and connected to the other persons wrist.

Lux laughs and sarcastically says "I am happy to do business with you at anytime, Master."

Osirus huffs a cloud of Black smoke from his nose and snaps "You bastard! How dare you form a Fate Contract with me without asking first!"

Lux laughs quietly and politely says to the literally fuming dragon opposite him, "Well I am doing you a favour, it is only fair you do the same to me."

Osirus, stunned by the sheer audacity of Lux, just stares at him with a hollow look in his eye.

Lux mockingly says "It is ok Osirus, Take your time...
Maybe speed it Up a Bit?"

The Flames of Anger returned to Osirus's eyes as he roars "This is why everyone hates Tricksters!!
All you do is piss off everyone you meet!!"

Lux Laughs and says with a guilty expression, "Sorry Master, I was only being patience.
I am sorry I rushed you when you were in DEEP contemplation.
It was wrong of me."

Osirus's body shakes with the intense anger he is feeling for Lux, so bad that the entire room began to Shake.

He Roars so loud that a boom shatters the Air "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CHAMBERS YOU INSOLENT PISSANT!!
I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU TILL THE PRINCE OF SOULS CEREMONY!!"

Lux was thrown from Osirus's Chambers with such as force that the air rippled as he passed through it.
As he is about to hit the door, a Lux shaped hole appeared which quickly closed after him.

He traveled down the hallway, passing through walls, after a few minutes of passing through Courtrooms, he slams into the Soldier Leader who brought him to Osirus's Chamber.
Unfortunately he alone wasn't able to stop the momentum of Lux, and so they traveled together, passing through walls and interrupting Judgements.

Eventually, they both arrived back at the entrance hall of the Hall of Judgement, where they slid to a halt.

The soldier leader groans and moans after the treatment he just had to suffer through.
Lux on the other hand was relatively fine as after he hit the Soldier Leader, he had a soft cushion to break his fall.

He gets up and dusts his clothes off, creating clouds of rubble to fall down onto the Soldier Leader.

He drags the Soldier Leader to his feet and with a straight face, says "I am to be the next Prince of Souls, Master Osirus said you would know what to do?"