Chapter 96 - Walking On The Outside

(Several days later - Paradox Ark's Throne room)

Lux was sitting on his throne and facing his wife Suki, Paradox, Nature, His father Daemon, Time, a smiling Space and a shaking, slightly dazed Death.

He then simply pronounced his plan to them, "I plan to tether myself to Paradox's body using condensed Freedom Energy and I will leave the Mortal Universe.
I wish to study the Great Expanse between universes up close, and since Freedom Energy can't be consumed by Nothingness, I should be fine."

In response, Suki shrugged her shoulders, Nature shook her head in disapproval, Time rolled her eyes, Space awkwardly smiled, Paradox grinned while nodding, Daemon frowned slightly but slowly nodded his head and Death was completely oblivious to what was happening, still reliving his experiences at Space's hands.

Nature scolded him, "It is Suicide to enter the Great Expanse, we only survived because we are born Aspects.
You are barely fully formed and already wish to enter that wasteland, any of the primordial beasts could kill you instantly."

Lux smiled at her and replied, "Yeah I know about the Primordial Beasts, I have all your memories, remember?
Not even the Primal Universe's Powerhouses dare fight a Primordial Beasts, and I don't plan to either, If I sense anything I will travel down the thread and return.
If I die then I can always just pop into one of my clones, I know the World Laws of the Great Expanse are chaotic and always in flux, so i will be extra careful."

Time laughed and scoffed, "It's the Universe Dust I would be more worried about, or worse still, Universal Splinters, which will tear you to shreds if they brushed passed you."

Lux rolled his eyes and muttered, "Gee, these two are worse than Mum..."

He the cleared his throat and told them, "Honestly, I will be fine, I just want to improve my understanding of Nothingness, especially since it is antithesis of Order and Chaos Energy.
It will probably come in handy in our battle against Sofia."

Nature and Time glared at him the stalked away with visible clouds of anger above their heads.

Space winced and watched his wife leaving, he then looked at Lix with an expression of 'Why?' and whined, "You do know I have to live with her, right?
See those clouds above her head, those tell me she is mad as hell, they also tell me I am about to be screamed at because of you...
So thanks for that!"

Lux smiled at him joyfully and patted him on the shoulder, he then cheerfully replied, "You're quite welcome, I try my best, I really do."

Space's eyes twitched slightly at Lux's happy expression, he then turned to his daughter Suki and begged her, "Suki, my beautiful daughter, Please get your husband in line, he is making Daddy's life really difficult?"

Suki point-blank refused and started to giggle, "Nope, this is funny, you're on your own this time, 'Daddy'."

Space sighed in defeat and dragged his feet as he followed His Wife, all while ranting quietly so as stop Time from hearing him, "Even my daughter has abandoned me, (sob) now I have to go deal with that crazy bitch..."

Suki heard him and screamed, "Mum, Dad called you a Crazy-Bitch Again!!"

Space staggered forward and fell face first, he then rolled over and with tear running down his face cried out, "Why? I was nice to you?!"

Suki yelled back, "She pays me to snitch on you, you don't pay me to keep quiet, where's the profit in that?"

Space then suddenly vanished as a ripple of time energy formed around him.

Suki grinned as Lux walked over to her kissed her gently on the lips, he then whispered to her, "You are learning, lets go have some fun."

He then took her hand and said to Paradox, "Set a course for the edge of the Mortal Universe Map, try to get as close to the Great Expanse as you can.
Send me a mental message when we arrive."