Chapter 27 - Training Is Over

(I promised to add 3 chapters after my exams so i just wrote a chapter which is about three chapters long.
Enjoy)

Lux looks through the 10 boxes of demon cores for 4 hours, he is organizing them into the different ranks.

4 of the boxes are Apprentice Ranked Demon cores, 3 Boxes are Mage Ranked Demon cores, 2 boxes are Mage Lord Ranked Demon cores and the last box is full of Mage Prince ranked demon cores.

Lux sits back and says "These Apprentice ranked demon cores are useless for me but the rest is useful.
I should begin absorbing the Mage Lord rank demon cores first as the Mage rank demon cores are best for quickly refilling my mana in battle.
After all I am a Mage Lord in strength.
The apprentice demon cores i can sell when i am back in Golden city.
I need to train my Internal garden space for about a week which should make it large enough for the Sanguine Magicka to stay inside comfortably.
The next week i will study the books in the Vault Bracelet library, as I wish to learn more magic spells."

Geb mutters inside Lux "Why is it all my masters talk to themselves? Great now I'm doing it!"

Lux hears this and says "Geb? How did you get inside my soul space without me noticing?"

Geb sighs and states with look of boredom "We are connected on the soul level My king, which means that i can always enter your soul space no matter the distance between us."

Lux shrugs and says "Cool. I am going to begin training my internal garden space, do you have any tips?"

Geb looks at Lux for about 30 seconds and then says "What is space? Think on that. It will help."

Geb then curls up and goes to sleep.

Lux frowns as he doesn't understand.
Lux says quietly "What is space? WHAT is SPACE? Well space is just....
Hmm, how do you describe space?"

Lux continues to ponder these words until sunset where he suddenly has a breakthrough.
Lux stands and says "Space is the Foundation for Matter, without space there would be no World, without the world there would be no Life.
Space is one of the Foundation pillars which hold up reality.
Space magic is the ability to manipulate this Foundation pillar."

Lux's body starts to emit a colourless light which causes the surrounding space ripple.

(Inside Lux's internal garden space. )

The entire space is rippling which is causing it to slowly grow larger.

The rippling lasts for about 2 hours.

When it is finished, the garden space has doubled in size.

Lux sweats from the massive effect this small insight into space has caused.
"Wow, this insight really is powerful, i wonder if i will make distance while teleporting increase?"

(Outside the garden space)

Lux grabs some mage lord ranked demon cores and begins to absorb them.
He channels the energy into his Fire magic.
He feels like a river of energy is rushing into his fire magic which causes a burning sensation to fill his body.
As this is happening he begins to understand how fire is a purifying force that can burn away impurities, how it has to consume to survive.
He understands that fire is Heat and is in everything.
Lux begins to ponder how heat is transfered between objects.

Lux suddenly feels his fire magic begin to expand till it reaches the boundaries of his soul.
When it meets the boundary it begins to burn it which cause the soul spa e to enlarge, this allows more energy to enter the soul.

Lux's body begins to catch fire but he is not harmed.
When his entire body is covered then the fire begins to purify his body of any impurities.
Lux begins to pant from the pain this purification.
The purification lasts for 30 minutes till Lux can't take the pain anymore.