Grillby X Reader Part 2

Welcome to Part 2 with the Grillby. Plez enjoy! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's the first day of my job at Grillby's and so far it's been going great, all the customers have accepted me so far and they love my small jokes while they think of what to order. The door rings and I watch as a short skeleton walks inside and sits at the bar as Grillby takes his order. When Grillby sees me looking he waves me over and I take a seat next to the skeleton.

"(Y/N) this is Sans. If he ever orders something from you, always include some ketchup."

I giggle and turn towards the skeleton, he sticks his hand out towards me for me to take.

"hello (y/n). it's nice to meet you."

I grab his hand but quickly shrink back as a farting noise comes from his hand, he shows that there's a whoopee cuchion tied to his hand.

"Sans..."

"sorry grill, i had to!"

"It's fine Grillby. It startled me but I have to admit that it was funny."

"see? my jokes are humorous."

Grillby only rolls his head as he goes into the back to grab food as I giggle and go off to get more orders.

After three weeks at working at Grillbyz I've developed feelings for him, his kind and caring nature reminds me that i've never had anyone like that. Right now i'm exploring a part of Waterfall, it's incredibly beautiful but i'm sad that there's so much water as it'd be nice to walk with Grillby here.

"Looky what we've got here! A human for us!"

Before i'm able to see who's talking i'm hit with a wave of pain to my side, I feel something crawl down the side of my face and into my mouth. It has a metallic taste to it.

"S-stop... p-please..."

My entire right side is in pain and I can't move my arm, I think it's broken. I'm hit again but this time I hit the ground with a thud. I curl up and wait for my death.

"(y/n)!"

Someone calls my name but my heads ringing too loudly to be able to judge who it is. Sounds of a fight come from around me and it suddenly ends a minute later.

"(y/n)!?! Please be alive..."

Warm hands move me to my back, a frantically moving orange and red blur covers my vision.

"G-Grillby?"

"Oh my god... your bleeding..."

Strong arms lift me up and my head rests on what's like a warm pillow. Grillby runs towards Snowdin with the occasional sound of evaporating water and him taking in sharp breaths.

"G-Grillby... A-are you a-a-alright?"

"I can deal with it. I need to get you to someone with healing magic..."

The more he runs the heavier my eyes get. They continue getting heavy until darkness covers my vision and mind, with my last thought being of the fire elemental.

The frantic sizzling of fire comes muffled from somewhere which wakes me up, i'm laying in the same bed as the last time that I fell unconscious.

"Grillby?"

I shakily stand up and notice that my right arm is in a cast, it really must've been broken. My entire right side aches but it's nothing too painful. I walk into the nicely furnished loungeroom to see Grillby sitting on the couch. His usual bright orange flame is replaced by a sad blue, is he crying?

"Grill?"

He turns around and before I can ask what he's doing i'm wrapped in a gentle hug. His back shakes a little which suggests that he is indeed crying. I hold him tightly with my uninjured left arm and dig my head into his chest.

"I'm fine Grill. I'm alright now."

"Y-you've... been out for two days... I-I thought..."

His usual calm composure is completely gone right now as he sobs into my shoulder, grabbing me tightly yet making sure that he doesn't hurt my right side. A wave of both courage and nervousness comes over me and I turn my head towards Grillby, kissing his flame cheek. His blue color quickly turns a bright pink and he warms up that slight bit more.

"I'm awake now Grillby. Everything is fine now."

His head pulls away and he looks directly into my eyes. His pink flame goes darker as he pulls me closer, flames touch my lips and my own cheeks light up in a deep crimson. He pulls away and stares at me, a smile comes to his flaming face.

"How about I show you around Waterfall? I'll be fine with my unbrella... and you."

I giggle and hug into him again, his pink flames slowly goes back into a nice orange.

"I like how you change colors depending on your mood."

"Really? Which do you like best?"

"Orange. Defintely orange."

"Heh... I like it when you have little red on you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the end! This is my first Undertale X Reader so I hope that you all liked it :D

I'll hope you've all enjoyed!