Papyrus X Genocidal Reader

Asked by Sakuracrux
All first person
---------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~Chara~~~~~~~~~

She watches helplessly as my knife slashes across Snowdrakes body, it shatters into dust seconds afterwards. Good. Only one monster to go, that energetic skeleton. His brother is someone that i'll have to deal with later but for now i'll finish off that one. I feel the other girls voice at the back of my head, the voice of the person who had the lost the Determination to fight me. 

"Let's go kill the skeleton."

"HALT HUMAN!"

I smile at seeing the silohette of the skeleton through the mist. He's a distance away from me but he seems too naive too run if I get closer. I take another step.

"HEY! QUIT MOVING WHILE I'M TALKING TO YOU!"

I smile at his words.

"I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAVE SOME THINGS TO SAY."

Ugh... monologuing... He's more annoying then a few minutes ago with those stupid puzzles.

"FIRST... YOU'RE A FREAKING WEIRDO! NOT ONLY DO YOU NOT LIKE PUZZLES... BUT THE WAY YOU SHAMBLE ABOUT FROM PLACE TO PLACE... THE WAY YOUR HANDS ARE ALWAYS COVERED IN DUSTY POWDER... IT FEELS... LIKE YOUR LIFE IS GOING DOWN A DANGEROUS PATH."

It's good to know that he actually pays attention to something other than his massive ego. The dust along my arms reminds me of all those stupid monsters that I've killed before now.

"HOWEVER! I, PAPYRUS, SEE GREAT POTENTIAL WITHIN YOU! EVERYONE CAN BE A GREAT PERSON IF THEY TRY! AND ME... I HARDLY HAVE TO TRY AT ALL! NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!"

The size of his ego is larger than the tallest tree in this stupid, frozen wasteland. He calls himself great and says that he sees 'great potential' within me that's not the ability to kill every living thing down in this stupid hole. I take another step towards him, he stops laughing and looks sternly at me.

"HEY, QUIT MOVING! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!"

I roll my eyes as the mist grows thicker between us, trying to hide him from my sight.

"HUMAN! I THINK YOU ARE IN NEED OF GUIDANCE! SOMEONE NEEDS TO KEEP YOU ON THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW! BUT WORRY NOT! I, PAPYRUS... WILL GLADLY BE YOUR FRIEND AND TUTOR! I WILL TURN YOUR LIFE RIGHT AROUND!!"

"R-Really...?"

The voice coming out of my mouth wasn't my own, it was that stupid human (y/n) trying to break free of my control. I growl at the voice and take another step closer but my right foot is stuck in place by an invisible force.

"HUMAN? ARE YOU ALRIG-"

"Shut up! Shut up, shut up, shut up!"

My legs buckle beneath me and my hand throws away the dust covered knife, all of this isn't me. I can feel the other human regaining control as my soul slips away slowly. Suddenly I feel my soul jerk out of the body as it falls into the cold snow. The human lies unconscious while my astral body gets sucked back towards the ruins.

"No! NO! NO NO NO!!!"

I scream and claw at the snow to try and grab hold of something but my body lying beneath the ground, gaining worms and maggots, is calling my soul back to it. I slingshot back towards it, the rushing vision of the Ruins flies by my vision, until I see those stupid yellow flowers again. I feel my eyes droop, possesing that human had gotten me tired.

"I... don't wanna... sleep..."

An empty void sucks in all the light and color around me as my eye lids slowly close. Both anger and fear build up within my chest as a memorale figure appears in front of me.

"H E L L O A G A I N C H I L D ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~(y/n)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My head is lying on something soft while my back is laying on a boney pair of legs. Quiet snores are heard above me with a gentle pulsing going through my skull. I seem to have complete control over myself now, that demon who had possesed me is gone. No voices, no mental wall, no horrible thoughts. Nothing. I open my eyes to see a skeleton sleeping on the couch that i'm laying on, it seems to be his boney legs that i'm laying on. My stomach gurgles loudly and I quietly giggle, apparently the demon hadn't eaten anything. My giggling seems to have disrupted the skeletons sleep and his eye sockets slowly move open. I yawn loudly as he shoots his gaze down to me.

"HUMAN! YOU ARE ALRIGHT!"

His high pitched voice seems calming in a way, I smile up at him as he pulls my head into his chest and hugs me tightly.

"NYEH HEH HEH HEH! I KNEW THAT I COULD GET YOU ONTO THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW!"

"Th-Thank you..."

I was so glad that some of the monsters the demon had attempted to kill had ran, even Toriel had left quickly before she came to kill her. I feel tears run down my face, they seem to be of both joy and grief. The skeleton gasps at seeing my tears and rubs them away with his glove.

"HUMAN! WHY ARE YOU LEAKING?"

"I'm just... so happy..."

"REALLY!?! I AM GLAD THAT I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAVE MADE YOU HAPPY!"

He carefully lets me down onto the couch as he stands and poses, his scarf flutters behind him like a cape in the wind. I laugh just as my stomach gurgles again.

"OH! ARE YOU HUNGRY HUMAN?"

"A little."

"WELL, I WILL COOK YOU SPAGHETTI WHILE I GET TO KNOW YOU!"

He goes to run off into the kitchen but stops just before walking behind the wall, looking at me with a smile.

"I AM PAPYRUS HUMAN! WHAT IS YOUR NAME?"

"(y/n). Nice to meet you Papyrus."

He 'Nyeh heh heh's' out of the loungeroom and a few seconds later the loud banging of pots and pans echo from the same room. I smile and look down at my hands, someone had cleaned off the dust that had covered them.

"it's gone right?"

I turn my head to the stairs to see the same skeleton that had greeted me by the exit of the Ruins, Sans. He looks almost scared as he looks at me from halfway up the stairway.

"the demon. is she gone?"

"Yeah Sans... she's gone..."

He sighs and walks down the stairs, jumping onto the couch to sit beside me. His large grin becomes more genuine as he grabs a bottle of ketchup from an inside jacket pocket.

"well kid... your happy to stay here as long as you like. pap seems to like ya."

I smile as more loud noises come from the kitchen along with Papyrus screaming something about glitter. I think i'll stay here for a while, no one would be looking for me on the surface so why not?

~~~~~~~~~~~???~~~~~~~~~~

That child is going to regret trying to hurt him... trying to hurt my son...

"D-D-Don't... please!"

"I T I S T O O L A T E T O A P O L O G I S E ."

Spearing swords of light come from every mouth of my blasters toward the child. It screams in pain, it's soul wavers but doesn't break apart. It can no longer break apart.

"N-No! S-S-Stop! Gaster!"

"C A L L I N G O U T M Y N A M E D O E S N O T H I N G B U T B R I N G M O R E P A I N."