Napstablook X Reader

Last week Mettaton had asked you to go hang out with Napstablook sometime, since he was too busy doing 'famous people things'. Your now standing before his door with your hand hovering just in front of it.

"It's okay (y/n)... It's just another monster for you to become friends with..."

You whisper silently to yourself before knocking four times on the door. You patiently wait for the door to open but instead a small ghost floats through the door to meet eye to eye with you.

"Oh... hello..."

"Hi. I'm (y/n). Are you Napstablook?"

"Uh... yeah... Mettaton's talked about you... Do you... want to come in?"

He seems incredibly shy and nervous about meeting you, he seems worse then what you were a few seconds ago.

"Sure! I'd love to."

"Okay... just... come in..."

He floats back through the door and you slowly turn the handle for the door to open. The room before you is made of wooden flooring and broken brown walls. A fridge, computer and a TV are the only objects in the small house. The fridge is actually looking rather appetising right now but you don't want to seem rude.

"So... have a look around... if you want to... you don't have to..."

"I will. This place looks interesting."

You firstly walk up to the computer and see that it's on a music sharing website, it's logged into an account called 'Dapper Blook'. That's adorable.

"I like music... do you?"

"Yeah! I like remixes and stuff like that the most."

"Oh... I have some CD's over there... you could listen to them... if you want to..."

You smile and head towards the three CD players. You turn on the first one and become instantly in love with it, the beat sends you into a small dance involving your head and arms.

"This is great! Who made it?"

"... I did..."

"Really!?! It's really good! Something that i'd dance to for a while!"

Suddenly your stomach rumbles loudly and Napstablook looks shocked at the strange noise.

"Oh! Are you... hungry?"

"A bit... but don't ghosts only have ghost sandwiches?"

"I do... but when the last human came... I bought food afterwards..."

He opens the fridge and points to a small chocolate bar, your favourite type too! You smile and grab hold of it tightly.

"You... like this food?"

"It's my favourite chocolate! Thank you for offering it to me!"

"Um... your welcome..."

His small face seems to have brighten up with a smile, it suits him more then his sad frown. You smile back and listen again to his remix that you had turned on a while ago, it's kind of relaxing. Suddenly he turns it off and looks at you.

"After i've eaten... I like to lay down on the ground... and feel like garbage... Do you want to... lay down with me?"

His way of asking sounded a little awkward but it also sounded lonely. You nod and follow him to the center of the room where he lays down on the wooden flooring. You lay down so that your nearly touching heads and sigh deeply.

"You'll remain laying down... if you don't move..."

You do just that, not move and just feel incredibly calm. The world around you seems to be gaining stars... galaxies... planets... and a dozen more stars. A darkness surrounds each and every small addition to the surrounding mystery of the black.

"This is... beautiful Napstablook..."

"Yeah... Yo-It really is..."

He had stuttered a little as he said that, you that it was adorable. You smiled and had begun falling asleep, the stars in the sky lit your way through your mind as you fall asleep.

You wake up on the hard ground, but with a small pillow beneath your head. You open your eyes to see a small, white ghost sitting on a computer with headphones on his head. You smile as you see him bob his head slowly to something that's playing through the headphones, your curiosity grows as you watch him click things on the glowing screen.

"Hello Napstablook."

He suddenly turns and looks down at you, you smile again as you stand and walk over to him. He looks at you with a shy smile before turning back towards the screen.

"Thank you for the pillow Napsta."

"Um... no problem... really..."

You yawn and stretch out your arms, making Napstablook give you a strange look.

"What... are you doing?"

"Stretching. It's what people do after they wake up."

"Oh... that's weird..."

You laugh a little as you yawn again. You smile and sigh at your predicament.

"I should head home. Thank you for the great time Napsta! I had a lot of fun."

"Uh... I had... fun too... (y/n)... Can... can I... come over to your house... sometime?"

You smile and nod, he seems really cool and nice.

"Of course! I'd love to have you over anytime!"

You walk up to him to grab him into a hug but you remember that he's incorporeal. He notices your movements and suddenly he flies into you, making himself physical as he hugs you.

"Thank you (y/n)."

"Huh!?! Uh... n-no problem."

You smile and hug him before leaving the small, strangely shaped house. You wave back to Napstablook just as you turn the corner, making the small ghost get out of sight. The entire way back to your home in Snowdin all you could think about was the shy ghost. You thought his music was great, how he freely let you eat chocolate from his fridge and how he shared lying on the floor and feeling like garbage. It seemed incredibly kind of him to do that for a stranger. A sudden sinking feeling comes from your chest, it both hurts yet feels good.

"Am I crushing on a ghost!?!"

Yes. Yes you certainly are.

---------------------------------------------
AHHHH! X3
NAPSTABLOOK IS ADORABLE!!
He is so shy yet cuute!
If Sans didn't exist, Napstablook would almost be my sempai.
Too bad I can't make a pun out of it...
Sem-Nap
Nap-pai
Blook-pai
IDK XD

I'm going now! BAI!