Sans x Injured Reader

A sequel to Sans x Depressed Reader cause I liked it so much
---------------------------------

You've been living with the skeleton brothers for almost a year now as they had decided that you'd be safe with them and well fed, better than alone in a cave in Waterfall. They had both left earlier to Alphys for a reason neither of them told you but it had something to do with Sans, you could tell with the amount he was sweating. The fact that they can sweat, eat, drink and do other things like that mystifies you but the answer they always give you is 'magic'. You decided to go for a walk while they were out since it's boring at home alone. Once again you head to Waterfall, you get cold rather easily in Snowdin and Hotlands is too... hot for your liking.

"Hey is that..?"

A familiar voice makes you freeze in place and you go to turn around but your shoved onto the ground before you could. Your ear bursts with pain and you count yourself lucky that you had your head turned as you fell.

"It is! Hey (y/n)! No time long see!"

It's Finch, the bird that you had punched before running off on Toriel a year ago. Your able to see two other monsters but their names have long since faded from your memory.

"We thought you off'ed yourself! We were kinda hoping you'd save us the trouble..."

Your lifted off the ground by your jacket and held with your arms behind your back, stretching a bit into the uncomfortable range. You struggle under whatever monsters thats got you's grip but Finch quickly punches you in the stomach, winding you and bending over to regain your breath.

"Aw... can't punch me this time can you!?"

Another punch to the stomach, this time you yelp in pain with the small amount of air you were able to gather. The second monster joins in with a punch to the face which sends you flying to the ground. For an unbearble amount of time the three monsters beat on you, you try to curl up but your held by your hands and feet just so Finch can punch, scratch and kick at you as you cry in pain. You know that other monsters were around when they had showed up but they must of run off in fear of being beat up themselves.

"(y/n)!? where are you!?"

Another punch. Another kick. Then a scratch or two on exposed skin. The hits to the stomach left you winded for most of the time you were lying on the ground, it made your vision dark and hazy.

"come on kid! tell me where you are!"

A voice rang through Waterfall and you wanted to answer desperately but the small amount of oxygen you were able to gather was used to keep you conscious. Suddenly a large pressure is applied to your ankle and you scream in pain, it's cut short by a feathered hand over your mouth.

"You broke my leg... I break your foot."

Tears fall as he shoves your head towards the ground, with a 'thump' you pass out. What the four of you don't know is that another monster is only a few feet away.

You feel something grabbing your waist tightly, something solid behind you and quiet breathing behind your head. Your body aches with pain and it's hard to open your right eye all the way, you roll over. As you do so you also move your broken foot and you yelp at the pain racing up your leg, tears returning to your eyes. Whoever was behind you shoots up with a blue light covering the wall your looking at.

"(y/n)!? what happened!?"

With the pain in your leg your unable to talk through your sobs, your arms hug your stomach as you sit their and cry at the pain. The weight of the bed shifts and you notice that the person beside you is gone, it must've been Sans and he had taken a shortcut somewhere. You throw the blanket off yourself and look down at your foot, it's swollen to twice it's size but it seems to have been relocated and bandaged as it doesn't have strange lumps or anything on it. Your no doctor. The lights are suddenly turned on and you cover your eyes to try and readjust.

"sorry kid, should've warned ya."

You look and see Sans carefully placing a pack of ice onto your foot, then grabbing a random pillow from the floor and raising your leg to place your foot on top of it.

"does that help..?"

"Y-Yes... thank you..."

You taste something metallic as you talk, you move your tongue around to find a cut on the inside of your cheek. Then you look again at your body, your three-quarter pants are ripped near the bottom where your legs are wrapped in bandages, it's the same for both of your arms and one of your hands. Your pulled back into the world around you as you see Sans standing above you, trying to lay you back down.

"you need rest kid."

"H-How... they were... a-about to kill me..."

"i was there just as you were knocked out. i gave those bullies a... bad time, then brought you back here where paps and alphys treated you."

You nod and let him lay you down onto the bed. He reaches over to the bedside table and grabs a rag from a small bowl, rinsing it and placing it onto your forehead. It's coldness feels nice and you close you eyes, ignoring the throbbing of your foot. An arm suddenly wraps around your waist again, your eyes shoot open to see Sans laying beside you with a worried expression.

"Sans..?"

"i shouldn't have left you alone... you wouldn't have gotten hu-MMM!?"

You had cut him off by pressing your lips to his teeth, despite him not having lips it wasn't unpleasant. After a few seconds he kisses back and you smile as you place a hand onto his cheekbone as the two of you kiss. You move back after a minute and rest your forehead against his.

"Thank you Sans... you've been so kind to me... j-just... thank you..."

His head moves to place itself buried into you neck with his arm holding your waist tighter, you rest your head onto his and close your eyes again.

"i-i... i love you (y/n)..."

You smile as you find the hand that's around your waist and entwine your own hand with it.

"I love you too Sans..."