Sans x Reader - Present In A Bow

Welp it took me a week to write this
And I still had to ask my Mum to finish it
WRITERS BLOCK WHY

Anyways... Enjoy and Merry Christmas :3
-----------------------------------------------------------

He's late. Undyne, Alphys, Asgore, Toriel, Frisk, Flowey, Chara, Papyrus and even Grillby is here, everyone BUT him... We had decided to throw the Christmas party at Toriel's and everyone except Sans even slept the night so that Santa could drop all their presents off at once. Papyrus said that he wanted to help him anyway he can and it was fun. My lazy boyfriend had said that he was busy for once and couldn't come until the morning. It's eleven o'clock.

"WHERE IS HE!? HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE THREE HOURS AGO!"

"H-He probably is sleeping i-in again..."

"He promised me Alphys that he'd be here early and you know him and promises."

I sigh and stand up, going to the door and grabbing my jacket. I quickly throw on my gloves and scarf too as it looks freezing outside.

"I'm going to go get him."

"Tell the Comedian that he had better have a good reason why we have to wait for him or i'm gonna fill his room with spiders again."

"We agreed that you wouldn't kidnap Muffet's spiders again Chara and i'll tell him the rest."

I walk out the door and quickly throw on my hood, it's snowing again and i'd rather not have wet hair when I get back. It sticks to my back and Sans always questions why that's annoying, guess he would never truly know why. I stomp my way through the snow and quickly end up at the wooden house, covered in lights and even has everyone as snow sculptures out the front. Sans even made the trouble to make the shape of his head before falling asleep. I smile and use my spare key to get inside.

"Hello? Sa-... Oh my gosh what have you done?"

He is sitting in the middle of the lounge room floor, his face a large blue blush and his arms, legs and even his rib cage is tangled in (f/c) ribbon. He struggles a bit then slumps over, he must have been up for hours trying to get out.

"i... uh... tried tying a ribbon around your present with magic and it... somehow did this..."

"Somehow..?"

I give him a skeptical look, we both know that he can control his magic quite well, even under extreme pressure. 

"um... i uh... looked at themistletoeandthoughtaboutkissingyouunderit..."

I couldn't help but blush slightly while his doubled and now his face looks like a blue bauble that is looking down at the ground. Chuckling, I walk over and kiss his teeth, making him glow a little brighter before kissing back. I cup his skull in my hands as I kiss him while he just relaxes into it. Sadly humans need to breathe so I pulled back and smiled at him.

"You don't need mistletoe to kiss me Sansy."

"heheh..."

I see him wrapped up in the ribbon again and smile as I get an idea.

"Want to help me prank everyone?"

"that would an awesome christmas present (y/n)!"

An hour later we arrive back with all the presents that Sans had made 'last night', while in reality me and him made them in an hour. Everyone looked relieved when we returned.