Yandere Underswap Papyrus x Reader - Part 2

SEE!? HERE YA GO!!
*feeds yo chocolate and sits you in front of screen*
Also swearing
----------------------

~~~~~Papyrus~~~~~

Two years since i've killed Samuel and there's been... three more. One who (Y/n) had just met and he had obviously fallen in love, I had drowned him in a river. The next had started following her, I quickly dispatched with him with a brick. But the third was the worst, he was childhood friends with (Y/n) and had still been in love with her after so many years. He had even kissed her but she pushed him away, all I know is that I was mad. I blacked out and woke with a sharpened bone in hand, blood splattered all over it, and a mangled body of what once was a human in front of me. The police couldn't even identify him. The worst part of all of this?

"why... why did you have to visit him?"

~~~~~(Y/n)~~~~~

You slowly wake, your eyes blinking to adjust to the darkness of the room. You groan as you sit up and rub your head, your head's blurry and the back of your head hurts as if you've been hit.

"What... wh-where..."

You stand and go to walk but something tugs from your neck and pulls you back. You cough and send a hand to check, you feel something wrapped around your neck with a chain on the back. Slowly memories return to you and your eyes widen with fear, Papyrus was covered in blood and laughing as he stabbed Liam. He was killing your old friend right in front of you and had turned around to spot you frozen in place. Once you had locked eyes you tried to run but a pain in the back of the head sent you unconscious to the floor, now here you are. 

"N-No... i-it's not real..."

You slide down the wall the chain was attached to and hugged your legs, shivering and crying in fear. What had taken over Papyrus? Why did he kill him? Why... why was he laughing...

"(y/n)..?"

The door opens with blinding light, you use your arm to shade your eyes. You quickly get used to it and move it away to see Papyrus standing there looking at the floor. Immediately a range of feelings course through you and you jump to your feet, tears sting your eyes as you go as close as you can to him without being choked by what you now realise is a collar.

"What the fuck Papyrus!? You killed him!! Why did you kill him!? He was my friend!! You were my friend!! God I loved you you fucking murderer!!"

Saying out loud that you had a crush on him makes your heart break, he looks up with hurt in his eyes before sighing and walking towards you. You swing your arms at him, not caring about the collar choking you, trying to hit him as you cry. He effortlessly grabs your arms from the air so you try and kick him, moving your head away so that your no longer looking at him. Suddenly your embraced in a hug and you can do nothing but cry, you don't even hug back.

"(y/n)... i-i just..."

You push yourself away and move as take steps back but his hands roughly grab you around the wrists. They hurt your skin and you try and shake him off but he just grabs tighter.

"You going to kill me now!? Did those six years of friendship mean no-!"

He had suddenly wrapped you in a hug that pinned your arms to your sides and put his teeth onto your lips as a skeletons form of kissing. Your eyes widen but although your scared, you kiss back. You had loved him for years but thinking that he'd never like you back you dated others in hope to find someone else that could make you feel like he did, there's no need now. Although he is a murderer. He pulls away and leans his forehead against yours, his eye sockets are still closed.

"i'm sorry for making you scared. i just... love you so much... a-and the thought of someone taking you away from me was... t-too much..."

He still has your arms pinned and with the collar your technically unable to move at all. You do nothing but sigh and lean your forehead back onto his.

"D-Did... you destroy everything..? Does Sans know..?"

He flinches and moves back, he looks both shocked yet relieved at the same time.

"s-sans'll never know... a-and o-of course i did... all of it..."

"Have you killed anyone else..?"

"y-yes... y-you know them..."

You feel tears build up again and you try to put your head in his chest but the chain pulls at you, making you yelp. He quickly fumbles with the back of the collar before it detaches and falls, you jump into him and bury your head into his chest.

"Is it going to happen again..?"

"o-only... only if someone tries to take you..."

Without warning he picks you up bridal style and sits down in the corner so that your sitting in his lap. Your head is leaning on his collarbone but the jacket makes it so that it's a comfortable pillow.

"don't leave me (y/n). because i know that i'll chase after you."

His voice sends chills down your spine, that was definetly a threat more than asking something. You take a deep breath and hug his arm, getting as close as you can to him.

"N-Never on purpose. Never."

Your not sure if it was fear or your love for him that made you say that, either way he seems satisfied and he returns the hug. He moves his head to position his teeth against your ear, although he had no lungs you felt a slight breath every second or so.

"good. because you are mine and no one else can have you. i couldn't live without you, i'll make sure your with me forever."

Again there are chills down your back but you nod sheepishly and he kisses your head. You make a mental note to not go out half as much and when you do your with one of your female friends. You clutch onto him with uncertainty passing through you, your afraid... but your also in love. And you know that Papyrus is one of the strongest of his race, so you know that he can act on the promise he made.