Underfell Papyrus X Reader

Welp... here's some Red Pap for eryone :3
----------------------------------------------

You quickly close the stone door behind you and hold your chest tightly as you try to calm down your breathing. You had thought Toriel cared for you but then she entered your room as you slept and tried to choke you with a pillow. Quickly, you thought to go limp before you fell unconscious and Toriel took the bait, gently placing your 'corpse' into the hallway in her basement. You had run for the door once she left and now your shivering in an Underground tundra.

"I w-wonder which i-is wors-se..."

Your feet reluctantly stomp through the snow as you try to pull your shredded jacket closer to your exposed skin, so many monsters are trying to kill you down here and you never did anything to them. For an unknown amount of time you trudge through the heavily falling snow, all the while you shiver and constantly look out for monsters who may hurt you. You find the same glimmering star from the beginning of the Ruins beside a rubble of a chest, you decide to 'save', whatever that does. Suddenly a large pressure is applied to the back of your head and you fall face down into the snow, the last thing you see being a pair of blood red boots.

Something soft lays beneath you, unlike a bed but about as comfortable as one. You slowly open your eyes only to see your hands and legs tied up, along with a rag acting as a gag. You quickly think over your options, roll on the floor until the ropes magically fall off, wiggle around until they magically fall off, scream as loud as you can and hope a nice monster hears you or just stay where you are and hope for the best. That's when you started wiggling around while you whimper at the pain from the friction the ropes are creating against your already sore skin.

"stop it. you'll only make it worse for yourself."

You stop wiggling and look over at where the voice came from, a some-what short skeleton with a red jacket and gold tooth stares at you with a single red glim in his eye. You mutter a 'help me, please' but all he does is chuckle and rests his hand against your forehead.

"sorry kid... boss's rules."

In the blink of an eye he disappears and is replaced by the stomping of feet on the stairs. Your body instantly starts shaking with fear when you see a taller skeleton with a scar across his eye look down at you and grunt in displeasure.

"THIS IS ALMOST TOO EASY..."

After a few seconds of him supposedly being in thought he throws you over his shoulder and carries you back outside into what now is a full on snow storm. Your shaking intensifies and you close your eyes to block out the snow but it only fills you with more fear. After a few minutes your roughly thrown into the snow and bones fly up from the ground and cut the ropes, one of your legs are scraped by this but nothing bad. You instantly tear off the gag and scurry backwards only to meet a wall of bones to block you.

"NO RUNNING... ITS KILL OR BE KILLED..."

You hear a hint of sadness in his voice but it's quickly removed as bones fly towards you, you barely dodge them as you stand ready. You dodge, duck and roll as bones and weird goat head blasters shoot at you. You notice the smaller skeleton beside the taller one and see him with a nervous look on him.

"P-Please... I-I just want t-to be your friend!"

"...NOT BUYING IT."

His hesitation gives you the smallest ray of hope but it quickly fades as a bones emerges from the ground and pierces right through your shoulder, causing you to scream in pain. A second later another burning pain comes from your abdomen, another bones is pretruding through your stomach. You cough and taste something metallic in your mouth just as the taller of the skeletons grab your hair and pull your face up to see him.

"THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT FOR NOT FIGHTING."

"I-I... s-still believe... in y-you..."

You sputter and cough your sentence out but it seems to have connected, the taller of the skeletons eye sockets widen as he stares at your dying body. He sighs sadly and the bones disappear in a blink, the skeleton catching you and placing you gently on the ground as you bleed to death. Pain is now just a thought now as the only thing you feel is proud towards the skeleton.

"I-I... YOU REALLY WANTED TO JUST BE FRIENDS..?"

You slowly nod, hardly moving your head, and he smiles down at you. The smaller of the skeletons come into view as he looks sadly at you and what seemingly is his brother.

"try again kid."

You smile as the taller of the skeletons stare confusingly at him. The world slowly goes black and stays that way until two yellow buttons appear in front of your, 'continue' and 'reset'. Without hesitation you run up and slam down your hand onto the continue button, suddenly being placed back into the snow. After a quick thought you duck at the expecting blow to the head and someone trips over your crouched body, flipping onto the snow in front of you.

"DAMMIT!! STAY STILL!!"

As he gets up you run up, wrap your arms around his neck and quickly whisper five words into his non-existant ears.

"I still believe in you."

At your touch he freezes up but you don't let go. He tries to pull you off but you don't let go. He kills you numerous times... but you don't let go.

"why..."

You turn around after reloading for the thirtieth time to see Sans behind you, you remember Papyrus saying both of their names at one point.

"why do you keep trying!?"

"Because there's good in him and i'll believe in him until it goes into his skull."

He snickers and walks up to you. His hand is suddenly thrown out of his pocket and pointed towards you, a red glow surrounds you and immobolizes you to the spot. Your heartbeat begins racing but you don't show how you feel inside, scared.

"your not joking... are you..?"

"No! I wouldn't do that to you guys!"

His red glim stares into your own wide eyes but you don't retract your statement. Your suddenly thrown into a large pile of snow as Sans walks away, you sigh in relief as you don't really like dying. It hurts. A lot. Some deaths hurt more than others but your not giving up on them. Your not losing your belief in Papyrus.

-------------------------------------------------
OH MY GOD IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO THINK OF AN ENDING AND IT SUCKED!
ergh

Im so sorry Papyrus ;-;
Bai