Stephanie X Genocidal Reader

Requested by XxArtisty_PastelxX

~~~~~~Stephanie~~~~~~

Watching Undyne die in front of me was hard and being too far to help her made it all the harder to watch. The bridge she and the human was on was the one most people use to cross the large chasm but here I am, standing on an older one facing the bridge with a large pile of dust slowly being swept away. How could they do such a thing!? Undyne was just protecting that small monster kid! I quickly wipe away the falling tears and run towards the crossroads, hoping to cut them off before they enter Hotlands. My black unzipped jacket and snow white scarf flaps around as I run, my white heart necklace bounces against my collarbone, I could easily teleport but that's just a waste of energy and running would use less. As I reach the crossroads I spot the purple and blue striped jumper just at Hotlands entrance, holding what seems to be a broken and torn notebook. They also seem to be wearing an old tutu? Odd fashion choice for a murderer... I quickly run up to them but before I reach them they turn and face me, a flicker of red in their eyes before they seem to close them.

"Why!? Why have you been killing everyone!?"

I throw down my skeleton hand to try and show my anger, as well as place a skeleton leg in front of the other to show them i'm ready to fight if need be. Instead of answering they take a few steps closer to me, I take a few steps back. They seem to be a kid but... they don't feel like one, they feel... like hatred.

"Your new..."

A shy, small voice comes from the kid and it makes me jump, it doesn't suit them at all. Their straight face turns into a wide smile as their knuckles go white from gripping onto the notebook.

"No matter... more free EXP..."

Their legs carry them from where they were standing to me quicker than I was expecting but i'm able to jump to the side and teleport a few metres away from them as they turn back around. Quickly they run at me again but I grab their soul and fling them into the nearest wall, making a large cracking noise as they hit it. Suddenly paper flies through the rising dust created by the hit and head towards me, I change my soul to green and create a barrier which disintergrates the paper on touch. The kid emerges from the dust with their smile wider then before, they're also laughing.

"You certainly are new... I wonder how many 'continues' it'll take before I cut you down."

In a confused anger I throw them towards the ceiling where a large stalactite hangs from, impaling them through the stomach. I release the soul and fall to my knees, their dead. Dead and go-

~~~~~~~~~~~~Continue?~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I reach the crossroads I spot the purple and blue striped jumper just at Hotlands entrance, holding what seems to be a broken and torn notebook. They also seem to be wearing an old tutu? Odd fashion choice for a murderer... I quickly run up to them but before I reach them they turn and face me, a flicker of red in their eyes before they seem to close them.

"Why!? Why have you been killing everyone!?"

I throw down my skeleton hand to try and show my anger, as well as place a skeleton leg in front of the other to show them i'm ready to fight if need be.Instead of answering they take a few steps closer to me, I take a few steps back. They seem to be a kid but... they don't feel like one, they feel... like hatred.

"Your no longer new..."

A shy, small voice comes from the kid and it makes me jump, it doesn't suit them at all. Their straight face turns into a wide smile as their knuckles go white from gripping onto the notebook.

"Let's do this again..."

In my confusion at their words I hesitate to move as their legs carry them from where they were standing to me quicker than I was expecting but i'm able to jump to the side and teleport a few metres away from them as they turn back around. Quickly they run at me again but I grab their soul and fling them into the nearest wall, making a large cracking noise as they hit it. They appear out of the dust and run at me again, their book aims at me but I easily dodge it. A sudden pain comes from my arm and I see that my jacket and sweater have both been cut through. 

"Your turn..."

Without hesitation I change my soul to yellow and small yellow bullets appear from my hands and instantly hit the small kid. They survive but look close to death, I grab hold of their soul again and fly them up. Once I feel like their high enough they shoot downwards towards the ground and their breathing stops. I smile and sigh a breath of relief, gone for good no-

~~~~~~~~~~~~Continue?~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

As I reach the crossroads I spot the purple and blue striped jumper just at Hotlands entrance, holding what seems to be a broken and torn notebook. They also seem to be wearing an old tutu? Odd fashion choice for a murderer... I quickly run up to them but before I reach them they turn and face me, a flicker of red in their eyes before they seem to close them.

"Why!? Why have you been killing everyo-"

"Nineteen...

My hand lingers at the spot at my chest, I was going to throw it down in anger but it seems to be pointless now. Their shy, small voice seems to suit them perfectly, it also sends shivers down my vertabrae. After their single word they take a few steps closer to me, I take a few steps back. They seem to be a kid but... they don't feel like one, they feel... like boredom.

"There won't be a twentieth..."

In my confusion at their words I hesitate to move as their legs carry them from where they were standing to me quicker than I was expecting but i'm able to jump to the side and teleport a few metres away from them as they turn back around. I grab their soul and fling them towards the furthest wall but paper flies out of their notebook and cuts at my skeleton hand, a large black cut sits there and aches. As I turn my head towards the 'thing' another page hits me, across the cheekbone this time. More fly towards me but I teleport to another area of the room before being sliced in half, but instead of comfort i'm met with a burning feeling in my back. Suddenly it twists and snaps in two, making me scream and fall onto my stomach, trying to hold back the tears of pain. I'm forcfully pushed onto my back and another scream erupts from my mouth, the pain is excrutiating.

"Your stupid for thinking you could beat me Stephanie... and so is everyone else."

They walk away and leave me to suffer on the ground, feeling my soul weaken every second I lay here. My vision starts to go black as I hear footsteps, they stop beside me and a hand rests on my head.

"sorry steph... but i can't leave you here to suffer..."

....that's when my soul broke in pieces.

-----------------------------

FINALLY!!!
GOD that took too long.
Sorry for the delay Art, I couldn't think of anything good until now
And this is two One-Shots in a day
Hopefully the Neko Sans part 2's should be next... 

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed! Even though I didn't use a (y/n) in here I hope it was still enjoyable
Bai erybody!