I AM SO HAPPY! :D

200k reads!?! 100 votes!?! HOW AM I GETTING THESE!?! IS MY COMPUTER BROKEN!?! DO I NEED GLASSES!?!

I am seriously surprised how apparently popular this book is... I had originally thought that i'd get the odd comment every month or so but I return from school with at least 15 notifications! And that's just the slow days!

I am extremely happy about how well this is doing... All of my friends had read things that i've written and they all had said that I should be a writer... And now i'm here with 78 followers and this as my No. 1 book!

When I had first started writing Undertale I wasn't expecting much, I just wrote stuff that made me calm down from anxiety. I had thought about stopping at the end of January but after I had met FlareTheFabulousFox I REFUSED! I will not stop this until I can do no more!

I am also getting writers block with the upcoming stories... I have about one that i've pre-written but I have a bunch of requests that i'm just dead on. But I promise that I will upload your requests in less than six months :D

I'd like to thank everyone who's ever read, voted or just shared this to their friends! I extremely appreciate everything that you have done for me!

I hope each and every one of you have a great day and month and just HAVE A GREAT LIFE!!!!!
Here's Good To Be Alive AMV of Undertale for you all! I WISH TO SHARE MY JOY!

You all have a great everything!
Bai!