Muffet X Reader

I wanted to make a Muffet X Reader for my friend FlareTheFabulousFox as Muffet is her favourite character. Besides Flowey. 

I hope you all enjoy and don't be afraid to suggest a (character) X Reader! Bai!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

During your adventure through the Core you walk into a room that needs some serious cleaning. Webs cover the walls, floors and everything in between. The faint smell of some delicious tea swirls throughout the room as you walk on thin yet sticky webs on the floor. The further you walk the thicker the air becomes, it's getting harder to take a step. Suddenly your legs are completely immobilized and you look down to see the same webs surrounding you covering your legs.

"Ahuhuhuhu..."

The laugh sends chills down your spine and you begin struggling to escape from the webs that seem to be getting higher up your body.

"Is this a human?"

"Y-yes. I am a human!"

The somewhat terrifying situation fills you with determination to get through it. The voice laughs again and you see webs in front of you moving a bit.

"Oh! Are you the human who bought our cider?"

Cider? Does she mean the over priced 'Spider Cider' that I had bought earlier? Your thoughts are disturbed by the sound of clinking cups that come from behind you, your unable to turn around as the webs have immobilized you from the neck down.

"Ahuhuhu... are you a shy little human?"

"I d-did buy the cider. I drank it b-before too..."

"Oh? How did it taste?"

"U-um... it had a very s-sweet taste but..."

"But?"

The harshness of the strangers word made your heart skip a beat but you don't give up.

"But it also t-tasted a little sour..."

Silence. It radiates throughout the web filled room. Little blacks... spots begin moving through the white webs and come close to you. After a few seconds you realise that they're actually spiders, your mouth opens as your single favourite animal, or anthropods, in the world is in a horde coming towards you.

"SPIDERS!! OH MY GOD I LOVE SPIDERS!!"

"Wait... really? We always thought that humans squished us without a second thought..."

A hand rests on your shoulder as a humanoid-like figure enters your field of vision, a figure with six arms. It seems that the voice has come from this spider monster, she has five eyes and two small pigtails in her short, black hair. An orange ribbon top compliments her pink shorts that have a puffiness to them.

"So... you like spiders?"

Her curious voice comes with all five eyes staring curiously into both of yours. You smile and nod, happy that there is an actual spider monster that you could talk to!

"I love spiders! They do beautiful artworks with their webs... and the way that they catch their prey is ingenius!"

The large spiders eyes shoot open with wonder and slight confusion swirling within them. The webs around you soften and fall to your feet, freeing you from your cage. The human spider grabs a pot and two cups from traveling spiders and smiles sweetly at you.

"Do you want to join me for tea? We could talk more as we drink."

"Tea? What type of tea?"

"Spider tea! Made by and for spiders! We sell it around the Underground to help raise funds to save the spiders trapped in the Ruins."

"That's a really good idea! I had met a few spiders in the Ruins... and I had saved one from being eaten by a Froggit. I gave him a Bisicle instead."

Your suddenly pulled into a six armed hug as spiders crowd around you, your dreams are coming true! The spider lady hugs you tightly and you hear the tinkling of her tea cups behind you.

"Thank you. Your such a kind human..."

She pulls away and smiles again, it's filled with an overwhelming amount of joy.

"I'm Muffet. I was going to take your soul... but you living would make the spiders happier."

"W-well... i'm glad. I'm (y/n) by the way."

"Well (y/n) do you want that tea?"

You smile and look around you, the entire floor is filled with thousands, possibly millions, of eyes and legs. You had always dreamt of a human like spider and now you've met her.

"Yes please. I'd love to Muffet."