Bob The Temmie X Reader

You walk up into Temmie Village after gaining over two hundred gold to buy your Temmie Armor. As you walk in you notice how quiet it is, there's usually at least the sound of vibrating or some 'HOI!'s in the background but right now there's nothing.

"Uh... hello?"

Your answered by the sound of yelling not too far from you. So being the curious person you are, you follow it. The yelling slowly turns into words and you stop before being seen.

"Hoi my Temmie brothers! I, Bob, promise you all that we will escape this horrid place! And we will turn the surface into a Temmie Empire!"

The encore of Temmie screams hides your loud gasping, the Temmies seem to be smarter than everyone had previously thought. You thought to tell maybe Asgore or maybe Undyne, maybe even Sans, but you decide against it. These Temmies seem organised so who knows what they can do? Your suddenly filled with the Determination to take down this league of organised crime!

~Three Hours Later~

You stand by the edge with the bubbling of lava down below you. You've been very active for the last few hours, you've almost destroyed the entirity of the Temmie's organisation but it's not enough. You must remove the head to end it, the head being Bob.

"So... your the human my commanders have told me about."

"And you must be Bob. I'm (y/n) by the way... I want you to know before you fall."

"Fall!?! Ha! We Temmies will rule both the Underground and the Surface! But first-"

You dodge an onslaught of vibration waves that come toward you, Temmie's can vibrate so much that they can use it to attack. For what seems like hours you dodge, inch closer, dodge, dodge, inch closer. You have to get in hands reach of the homicidal Temmie.

"MWHAHAHAHA! Stupid human! You think that I wouldn't have come without back up?"

He whistles and an army of Temmie's come out of two nearby caves, which are also your only exits. Each Temmie is wearing a cheaper version of Temmie Armor while one comes up to Bob and equips him with the Temmie Armor that you had wanted to buy a few hours ago.

"You see? Your over powered! Even your de-temmie-nation cannot save you!"

You can't help but laugh at the pun, Sans had told you so many that he's infected you with the power of puns.

"Hmm? What? Are you laughing at me!?!"

"heh heh... it was pretty good but-"

At the deep voice your laughing stops and you clear the tears in your eyes just in time to see Temmie's turning blue and flying into the lava.

"-your gonna have a bad 'tem'."

Spears, fire, lazers and bones fly at Temmie's, turning the army to dust. Undyne, Papyrus, Sans, Asgore, Toriel and even Mettaton are destroying the army.

"Huh!?! How'd you guys know?"

"You left your phone on hon! Alphys got worried and tapped into your phone, hearing a conversation between you and one of the commanders! Good work by the way darling!"

Mettaton gives you a short wave before tackling a group of Temmies. You too are tackled but by only one, Bob himself is trying to strangle you with his two tiny paws. It's funny to watch but it is effective, your sight begins to dim as less and less oxygen enters your lungs. You reach out beside you and you feel something hard hit your hand, but it's pushed away before you can grab it.

"We will rule the world! The Temmie Empire will rule!"

You try to retaliate with a witty comment but you can't say anything, your beginning to pass out.

"Goodnight (y/n)..."

"stupid tem."

"Huh!?!"

Bob is thrown off of you and you greedily suck in as much air as your lungs can hold, it both burns and feels great. You smile at the short skeleton before he teleports away, probably to go check on his brother. You quickly stand and see Bob getting up slowly and you think through your choices.

*Mercy. You decide against this as he'll probably just regroup and attack again at a later date.

*Item. You have a Bisicle which you munch on, you now have a Unisicle and full health. You also have a burnt pan that you had found earlier, you keep it's existance in the back of your mind.

*Act. There's only two choices here, reason and worship. Worship? Why the hell would you worship such a monster? Oh wait... maybe psychopath is a better word for him. And it seems like he's too commited to his cause to be reasoned with. So they're both out of the picture.

*Fight. You may have to set aside your pacifism, one act of evil commited for the greater good. You sigh and click this, instead of a bar or something you get a targeting system. It seems that your going to tackle him.

"Hey Bob!"

"Hmm?"

You run towards him at full speed and kick his small body, you get a wave of guilt but your conscience disregards it and tells you that it was him... or everyone else. He flies through the air and lands in the lava, he sizzles and pops as he melts into the burning magma. The remaining Temmies hault their assault and stare at you, you hold in a laugh as you see one planted on Undyne's head.

"Your leader is defeated! You wil return to your Village and act as if none of this happened! If you don't, King Asgore will serve proper punishment!"

They all slowly dissapate as your friends surround you, everyone seems fine besides some small scratches. You all smile at each other and decide to go to Alphys to heal and watch anime, something that your too tired to argue with if you wanted to.

???

Tem will be rede. Tem will be complet. He will be-

"... BobTem."

---------------------------------------------------

I hate Bob. He scares me. This is what I think he has planned.

If you want to back me up against the Bob Army please call 1800-ScrewBob and my assitant will write your name down for our army.

Sans: yo.

Dammit Sans! Your supposed to be by the phone!

Sans: sorry duska. i don't want to ruin you de-temmie-nation.

I already used that one! Weren't you paying attention!?!

Sans: i was sleeping temmie-porary.

That was horrible.

Sans: did i give you a temmie-ache?

Okay... that one was pretty good. Alright! I hope you all enjoyed! Bai!

Sans: see ya's...

Uh... No pun?

Sans: nope

Okay then... Bai again!