Sans X Papyrus

Still not FontCest guys

This also begins at Judgement Hall in a Genocide run ;-;

---------------------------------

~~~~~~~~Sans~~~~~~~~

"no matter what... you'll just keep going..."

The kids face turns to one of displeasure, they're not able to get close to me and I will keep it that way.

"not out of any desire for good or evil... but just because you think you can... and because you 'can'... you 'have to'."

I'm glad that they're displeased, they killed my brother and they deserve more than this but sadly this is all I can do. I feel sweat drip from my skull and I take a quick moment to wipe it away before resting both my hands in my pockets. My breaths come in heavy shakes but the kid's seem almost calm, although they're still trying to get to me.

"but now, you've reached the end. there is nothing left for you now. so, uh, in my personal opinion... the most 'determined' thing you can do here..?"

They stop moving around and focus back onto what i'm talking about, they may actually consider my words this time.

"is to uh, completely give up. and..."

I let out a loud and long yawn, damn that kid wore me out with all of that dodging. Worth it though, that knife looks like the sharpest thing in the world.

"do literally anything else."

We both just stand there and look at each other, neither of us speaking another word. The golden hall we stand it seems dark and eery with the kid standing in it, it's usually much brighter than this. Standing still is getting pretty boring and i'm so tired from dodging and using all of those attacks... but I have to make sure the kid doesn't do anything. Suddenly everything turns black and peaceful, the hall and the murderer of my brother have gone. This is... much better than the world I was-

"Goodnight Sans."

A sudden pain flies across my chest as the horrible world I was in returns, a large smile sits on the kid's face as their knife drips with blood. Who's... blood is that..? I look down and see my jacket stained red, my hand lifts up to my face and it too is stained. I chuckle and look over at the smiling child.

"so... that's it, huh..? just... don't say... i didn't warn you..."

I had apparently fallen to my knees so I stand and feel something crawl down from my smile.

"welp... i'm going to grillby's..."

I start taking steps back out of the room and with each one my legs grow heavier and heavier.

"papyrus... do you want-"

I fall over before I could finish but i'm caught by someone's hands. They flip me over onto my back and it takes all my strength to open my eye sockets wide enough to see who it is.

"SANS..! P-PLEASE..! D-DON'T DIE!!"

"pa... papyrus..?"

~~~~~~~~Papyrus~~~~~~~~

No one else was in the entirety of the Underground, all there was... was dust. Nothing but dust. I had quickly ran to the Castle but stopped outside the doors to the golden hall when I heard a voice.

"welp... i'm going to grillby's..."

I look inside to see Sans stumbling towards me, a large red cut across his jacket. The human walks towards the King's room but I don't care, Sans needs me.

"papyrus... do you want-"

I quickly run up to him before he falls and he stains my white bones red, I turn him over and hold him carefully in my arms as he struggles to look at me.

"SANS..! P-PLEASE..! D-DON'T DIE!!"

"pa... papyrus..?"

His face is the first place that starts turning and before I could say anything else he's gone, his jacket and his dust are the only things that remain. Tears freely fall from my skull as my hands tightly grip onto his jacket, the red stain still remaining.

"S... S-SANS..?"

There's nothing to answer me, not a single sound. I remain there and cry for a long amount of time, it doesn't matter how long as time no longer matters down here. Nothing matters.

"WH-WHY... EVERYTHING W-WAS PERFECT..."

The sound of footsteps knock me out of my mourning and I look up to see the human at the other side of the hall. Two things are visible at this distance, the red stained knife and the large smile on their face. Without another word I gently put my arms through the sleeves of Sans' jacket and throw off my gloves, enabling me to control my blasters.

"Y-YOU... KILLED HIM..."

The human only laughs and begins running towards me, I send a barage of bones at them but they seem to dodge them all. Their knife swipes down at me but I quickly move out of the way, my soul pumping harder than i've ever felt it do so before. Tears sting my eyes but I ignore them as two large goat skulls appear either side of me, their eyes glowing with a fiery orange.

"I-I... BELIEVED IN YOU... BUT NOT ANYMORE!"

My arm shoots out and they simultaneously fire at the human, one of the beams singes their arm but they don't hesitate and their knife swings at me. I quickly move out of the way and create bones from beneath them but they seem to move just before they could impale them, it was as if they knew that they were coming. I fire the Blasters again... and again... and again... tears stream down my skull as I move away from that blood stained knife, a piece of Sans that they had stolen from me. That along with his life. As a group of bones create a wall to try and cut them off from reaching me, they somehow move past them and slash across with their knife. A massive pain goes across my chest and I collapse to my side, feeling my hands clutch at Sans' jacket tightly. The human walks up and stands over me, I feel myself slowly fading away and i'm unable to say anything as I cry.

"Your a horrible brother Papyrus. Good riddance."

I close my eyes as I see them raise their foot over my head and a sickening crunch is heard as my last thought is of my brother smiling up at me.