Yandere Underswap Papyrus x Reader - Part 1

Cause I can :3
Also swearing
--------------------------  

Your sitting on the couch with a black top, bright red jacket and red leggings, looking nice for your date with Samuel. You've been crushing on him for awhile and he had suddenly confessed that he's returned your feelings, you didn't sleep that night. You've been dating for two months now and he's been everything you thought he would but this is your first date at a restraunt other than take away or him cooking you dinner. You hear footsteps and you see Papyrus walking down the stairs looking right at you with a smirk.

"someone's looking fancy."

"Someone's looking lazy."

He chuckles and sits down beside you, cigarette between his teeth, hands in pockets and feet now on top of your legs. You roll your eyes and push them off, standing before he can place them there again.

"I'm going on a date so I kind of have to look 'fancy'."

"with... samuel..?"

He's always been skeptical with you dating Samuel, he's been over-protective ever since you moved in with them in the Underground four years ago. 

"Yep. Is Sansy asleep?"

"heh... went out like a light after that story."

You face away and smile, your change in conversation made his mood change quickly. The sudden knock on the door makes you jump and you run towards it.

"See ya later Pap!"

You quickly open and close the door so that Papyrus doesn't say a pun or something, you enjoy them but Samuel would rather not hear them.

"Hey, you look nice."

"Thank you."

His hair is swept back and is wearing his black suit. It's rather plain but that's another aspect of him, a boring colour pallete. But he's nice, funny without the puns and likes to spoil you as well. He leads you by the arm to his car and the two of you quickly drive off.

~~~~~Papyrus~~~~~

I can not stand that human, he doesn't treat (Y/n) right. He shouldn't yell at her for telling puns, he shouldn't make her wear things she doesn't like, he shouldn't take her to places and buy her food that she dislikes, he shouldn't be with her. What he should be though is gone. Gone from her life. The two of them are eating at a table across the hall, he tells her a joke and she laughs as she eats mushroom and spinach risotto. She doesn't even like mushrooms, she forces it down and I grow madder at her discomfort. I need a smoke but someone will notice me if I light one, she's worth it. Suddenly she puts down her fork and the two become serious with his face growing angrier and angrier, she just looks sad. She tries to talk back but he snaps at her with his hand shaking slightly, I feel magic travel into my eyes but I quickly shove it away as their orange glow will show others of my presence. He sighs and storms out with her at his heels, head down and looking a depressed. My soul tightens in seeing her pain and I know what I should do. I know what i'm going to do.

Eventually he drops her off at home, he kisses her cheek as she gives a forced smile and they seperate. I throw away the lit cigarette and follow him to his car where he swears at the locked door, his keys inside. I smile at how useful those pickpocket skills from... actually, rather not reminisce on that...

"Dammit... god I don't want to bother her. I guess i'm walking. Dammit... stupid... fuck!!"

I follow behind as he walks away, not close enough for him to hear my footsteps but close enough to keep him in my sigh. Eventually he's deeper in town, cursing at the ground and kicking rubbish around. I see an alleyway further ahead and smirk as I run up behind him and throw a hand over his mouth before pulling him in. He struggles but he's weak, he would have no chance if he ever had to protect (Y/n). I throw him into the far back of the alley and light a cigerette, i'm gonna need this.

"Who the fuck are you!?"

"heh... language..."

I was quiet as I talked, he'd recognise me in a second if I talked and it's too dark for him to see me down here either.

"What!?"

"i said language. you shouldn't speak like that around her, your lucky she's not around."

He tries to send a punch to my face but I easily grab it, showing my bare, skeletal hand in the light. His eyes widen and he reels back as I chuckle.

"Y-Your... that skeleton she lives with..."

"the name's papyrus. i've told you my name before."

"That short fuck told me his name too but why would I remember your names!? Your both fucking freaks! Your a lazy dick and that short skeleton is retarded or something!"

I sigh and take one last puff of my cigarette before flicking it away, he's just pushed me over the edge. No one insults my bro.

"first you treat (y/n) as if she's nothing, then you insult my bro?"

"(Y/n) is not nothing! I love her! She's just wrong! She needs to learn to avoid you fucks!"

I quickly grab him by the throat and push him into the wall, his eyes widen with fear and I squeeze tight when I see his mouth open.

"no one is taking her away from me."

A bone creates itself in my free hand and I quickly bring it into his stomach, he screams but I drop him and put a hand to his mouth. I'm now kneeling beside his dead body, I turn the bone with another muffled scream coming from him.

"she is mine!"

I bring out the bone and send it into his chest, blood splatters onto my jacket but I ignore it as I drive it further into him. Life slowly ebbs away from him until no light is seen in his eyes, the bone fades away and I notice that i'm breathing heavily.

" M I N E . "

I watch her from the corner of my eye, she's watching the TV with a bored expression across her face with a hint of worry. I frown and throw my legs onto hers, laying down on the couch now.

"what's wrong kiddo? you look worried."

"Samuel hasn't called or sent any messages, it's been a day since i've heard from him... i'm getting worried..."

I sigh and sit back up, grabbing her around her shoulder and pull her closer. She quickly buries her head into my chest and I feel heat build in my cheekbones, luckily she's not looking. I hug her back and make small circles on her back.

"it'll be okay kid."

She nods but moves her head only to the side to watch TV, I smile and move a bit so that she isn't hurting her neck as much. Suddenly a Breaking News report comes on and ruins the drama show that was just on.

"The body of one Mr. Samuel Hames has been found in an alleyway along Borke road. If anyone has any information please call-"

I turn it off by the remote and look down at her, tears stream down her cheeks and I hold her closer. I hate it when she cries but I was just sick of seeing him make her into something she's not, he may of loved her but no one loves (Y/n) more than I do.

"P-Pap..?"

I look down and wipe a few tears from her face.

"D-Don't leave me. Please."

"i'd never leave you (y/n)."

She cries into my chest as I sit there and just hold her close, just being someone she needs. I'm glad that she wants me around, cause i'd never leave her even if she wanted me to.

DONT WORRY THERE'S MORE SHHHHH CHILD
*pats yo face*
--------------------------