Washua X Reader

WASHUA IS ADORABLE IM SORRY I HAD TO! XD XD

Okay... I have to admit, this guys design is adorable so i'm doing a one-shot for him. If you want a one-shot of any character just ask me in the comments, i'll even accept an OC X (character) or Reader X OC or something if you write down a description for me. 

Okay! Enjoy! :D

------------------------------------------------------------  

"oh my god kid! what the hell did you do!?!"

Sans begins laughing hysterically while rolling around on the floor in front of you, you just stare at him. 

"I was pushed! I'm pretty sure it was Aaron while he was flexing!"

"what were you pushed into!?! i didn't think a mud monster existed!!"

He continues to laugh as you look down at yourself, your covered in dirt and dried mud from earlier. You had fallen down a hill and had ended up in a puddle that consisted of mud, mud and more mud. You sigh and look around, the water around you is running too fast to not be in danger as you wash off the mud.

"Is there like... a human washing machine monster? Or someone close?"

"heh heh... your after woshua. he'll be around here somewhere."

He stands and stretches, letting out a loud yawn before walking off.

"i'm gonna go take a nap."

"You go do that Sans. I gotta go find this 'Woshua'..."

You leave him to his nap and wander around Waterfall for an hour or so. Monsters pass you, some stare, some laugh, Shyren hides but that's fine. You continue to walk until you see a monster with turtle legs and head, a bathtub body and a dome with a rubber ducky inside.

"Wosh u leg. Wosh u arm. Wosh u face. Wosh u teeth and eyes..."

This seems to be Woshua.

"Wosh u SOUL."

Okay... that's a little creepy... but you still walk up to him and greet him with a smile.

"Hi. Are you Woshua?"

"Wosh! You need wosh?"

"Uh... yes please!"

"Wosh!" 

He smiles and for the next hour he washes you from head to toe, all while you laughed at the little rubber ducky that 'tweets' every now and again. He repeats his little song but whenever he says 'Wosh u SOUL' you feel shivers down your spine. Once he finishes he smiles at you and you smile back.

"Green means clean!"

"Hah hah! Thank you Woshua!"

"Wosh!"

You watch as Woshua waddles further into the Waterfall and you head back to Sans' checkpoint. You see him talking to Monster Kid just before he runs off, tripping over onto his face but quickly recovereing afterwards.

"hey (y/n). you look better now."

"Thanks to Woshua. He's cute with his little rubber ducky but... 'Wosh u SOUL'? That's creepy."

"yeah but a lot of us are. wanna head to grillbyz with me for lunch?"

"Sure!"

You head to Grillbyz with Sans but all the while you think of Woshua and if you'll ever see him again.

------------------------------------------------------------    

Oh my god i'm laughing my head off after rereading this... what have I created? XD XD XD

I'm glad that I have this after that last one.

Like I said, please comment on who you want a Reader X (character) or OC related things. I really want to hear what my readers think! :D

Bai for now!