Sans X Duska

I just had to :3
I love my OC with Sans, but i'm just obsessed like that :D
I also love this song and the animation <3
I hope you enjoy! :D

--------------------------------Duska----------------------------------

"Can I remove the blindfold yet Paps?"

"NOT YET SISTER! WE'RE NOT THERE YET!"

"We've been walking for almost an hour now..."

"WE'RE NEARLY THERE!"

He had dragged me out of the house randomly and is now pulling me around while my eyes are covered by his scarf. My feet kick loose rocks as I stumble my way through where ever we are, Papyrus seems to be pretty excited about it though. Suddenly he lets go of my hand and unties his scarf quickly before running off 'NYEH HEH HEH'ing.

"PAPS! WAIT!"

He's gone from sight before I'm able to start running after him. Looking around I notice that he had dropped me off in Waterfall somewhere, it's rather pretty. A single waterfall rushes past the path as hundreds of stones light up the cave.

"This place is always so pretty..."

The sudden guitar strings make me jump and turn towards the sound, a smiling skeleton looks at me with his usual smirk on his face. His usual blue jacket is lying on a nearby rock while a navy blue suit sits on Sans' shoulders. The lights reflect off his jacket, making it look bluer than it is.

"S-Sans!?!"

"hey duska! i heard that it's your birthday?"

It actually was, it's the first of December and I've been wondering where my skeleton bone-friend had gone. But now he's here... strumming a guitar... in a suit...

"Wh-What is happening right now?"

"what do you think? i'm giving you your present!"

He laughs as he motions with his for me to sit down on the rock that's holding his jacket. I do so and wrap the jacket over my shoulders as I watch him strum the guitar a bit more. Suddenly he closes his eyes as he begins singing.

"wise men say,

only fools rush in.

but I can't help

falling in love with you."

He had to pick this song. It happens to be one of my favourites, I had always dreamed of getting this song sung to me. I don't remember ever telling Sans about this song though, he's just full of surprises.

"shall I stay?

would it be a sin?

if I can't help,

falling in love with you."

He taps his foot along with the beat of the song, even in his suit he wears his comfy slippers. I giggle as I look at them which just makes Sans smile wider.

"like a river flows,

surely to the sea,

darling so it goes,

somethings...

are meant to be."