Papyrus X Reader

NYEH HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!

...

HEH!

Papyrus is here only because thinking a one shot up for Sans-pai is hard. All of my ideas come from an existing story so I'm taking a while to think about it. Please enjoy the spaghetti prince while I lay on my bed and be dead.

------------------------------------------------------------

"PAPYRUS! Your late for your cooking lessons!"

You watch as Undyne shouts into her phone, you've become one of her closest friends since entering the Underground and you visit her almost everyday. Right now your usually at home reading fanfictions but Undyne wants to introduce you to her friend Papyrus.

"I wanted you to meet (y/n)! She's here being bored!"

"I'm so bored!"

You giggle at your exagarated complaint and Undyne gives you a thumbs up. She continues to yell into her mobile until she hangs up and collapses into the chair opposite to you.

"He was looking for his lazy brother who had also stolen his phone for a prank. He'll be here in a few minutes."

"I'm looking forward to meeting him. And to teaching you both how to cook edible spaghetti."

"It is edible! You just don't have the tastebuds for it!"

"Your a fish! How do you have the tastebuds for it!?!"

"Because magic punk! If you want a more scientific answer ask Alphys!"

"I will then!"

"Good!"

"Fine!"

"I'M HERE UNDYNE!"

You both simultaniously look towards the open door where a tall skeleton wearing an orange scarf was standing. He looks at you and his face turns a light orange color, as if he's blushing.

"Papyrus!! Your twenty minutes late!"

"BLAME SANS! HE HAD TAKEN MY BATTLE ARMOR AND WAS WEARING IT AROUND SNOWDIN!"

"Well then you should have beaten him up!"

"HE TELEPORTED AWAY. HE'S PROBABLY AT GRILLBYZ."

"Well then i'll do it for you!"

Undyne stands and heads for the door, she turns and faces the two of you before leaving.

"You two start without me! Pap, listen to (y/n). She's a better cook than me... But only just!"

She slams the door and leaves the two of you in awkward silence. After a few seconds you stand up and grab ingredients out of Undyne's cupboards.

"I'm (y/n) by the way. It's nice to meet you Papyrus."

"IT IS NICE TO MEET YOU TOO!"

He sounds a little shy but you let it go as you think it normal for him. After you place the final ingredient, a tomato, you motion for him to come up to the counter with you. He was still standing by the door, watching your movements.

"Um... are you alright Papyrus?"

"HMM? YES! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, AM FINE! I WAS JUST... WATCHING!"

You nod but find it a little sketchy that he's 'watching' you. He walks up to the counter and grabs the tomato, placing it onto the cutting board.

"Okay, since you were taught by Undyne I guess that i'll have to teach you how to cook spaghetti properly."