Duska X Genocidal Reader

I have heard this song possibly hundreds of times and I just suddenly got an idea from it.
This song seemed to suit Duska more than Sans for some reason...

----------------------------------------------------------------

You walk down Judgement Hall, smiling about how you had snuck up on Sans and killed him in a single blow. All those resets with him meeting you here in this golden colored hall with almost hours of fighting involved before your eventual win, your glad that he had saved you some time. You hear footsteps in front of you and a quick flashback of Sans appears before changing into the actual image of a girl with shoulder length black hair standing in the middle of the large hallway.

"Your sick..."

You grip your knife tighter as you know where this is going, today isn't going entirely as planned but you will enjoy the extra EXP.

"You killed them all... even the one who should be standing in this very spot now..."

You see tears run down her face and you can't help but giggle, you knew that the bag of bones had someone important to him and your glad to be meeting her before reseting again. 

"So... I'll also replace his duty to the underground."

You laugh, she looks almost surprised that you do so.

"So did he tell you about the resets or do you remember them?"

"The former. I had watched you kill him several times... more than I can count... I never told him..."

"And you never did a thing!? No wonder you never told him!"

The room becomes black as music plays from some unseen source. You hated how each boss monster had a 'theme song' that played during their fights, that taller skeleton's was probably the most annoying. You recognise this music as Sans', she's not even using her own music.

"Sans always said that he liked my singing voice... may as well sing as I fight."

"Heh, save us both the pain and don't. It'll only di-"

"Don't tell me what to do! You killed them all! Why the hell would I even listen to you!?"

As the music picks up you hover your hand over the 'Fight' button. As you press it you ready her knife just as she begins.

"Waking from another dream,

Filled with Darkness and Destruction,

Showing the unwritten soul,

Just tell me, which could it be?"

You run straight at her with your knife at the ready, her eyes are filled with her own kind of Determination.

"Shatter timelines back and forth,

Hit reset while the world's breaking down.

The pretender can remember

But he will still go down."

You smile as you reach her and begin slashing with your knife. She skillfully dodges everyone of your slashes while also keeping her lyrics going smoothly.